Goodbye Relationship

Jake
2 months later, Sam went to Canada. Skype is the only thing that keep us in touch." Hey, how are you?" I ask. "Fine, great how about you?" Sam said while smiling. "It's not the same without you." I feel bad. Sam put her hands above her head and sign. "I'll be happy to see, someday." She said with a teary eyes. I cried too. After that moment, we say goodbye to each other and I end up in the bathroom and for hours. I can't spend my life without her. She's my f*ck*ng everything. I wish I could see her again...

Samantha
I miss him so much. I wish he was here by my side. I about sleep suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I open the door and saw my mom. "Mom, what are you doing here?" I ask. "Do you wanna go back? No matter what challenges might carry you and Jake apart, You and him will always find a way back to each other's arms" She said. I was shocked when she said that. I wanna go back but, I don't want my mother to be left behind. I look at her and sign. I slowly shake my head and said "No" . "Are you sure?" She ask. I nod. She nod and left. I need to have my full attention to the company because they need me and Jake needs me. Oh Gosh, this is so complicated.

Jake
A year later, I was confused why Sam doesn't responded to my Call, Chats and text. I was so worried about her. I keep on calling her but she didn't responded. Did she forget about me? I heard a knock in my door and saw that my dad right there standing. Hey, dad" I said. "Why are you so upset? You've been in front of your computer for hours now." He said. "I was just waiting for Sam to respond." I said. "Okay, do you wanna come with me in the store to by some stuffs?" He asked. "No thanks dad." I reply. "Okay." He said while closing the door. I can't believe this did she forget about me? Did she find someone else better than me? Well, I'm not giving up on her...

Samantha
I've been really busy lately. I have a lot of paper works. I went to my computer to encode something and I saw a lot of miss calls, texts, and chats that I receive from him. I just shake it off and do my work. Tomorrow is my day off, I can call him or wait for him to call. I finished my work and went to bed. I wake up, today is the day that I don't have work to do. I open my computer and wait for him to call. An hour later, he didn't call. I call him and wait for him to respond. A minute later, he respond. "Hi!" I said. "It's about time you talk to me." He said. He is so angry. why is he angry anyway? I ask myself. "I'm so sorry, it's just, i have a lot of work to be done." I said. "Oh really, do you find someone better than me? Huh Sam?" He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Oh you know what I'm talking about." He said. I was so confused. "Is he a good lover? Is he better than me? Is he a good kisser? Tell me Sam. Tell me." He said. "You know what I don't know what your talking about but I don't find someone else better than you. I don't expect that this is what your going to say to me. I thought you understand me. I thought you understand why but it turns out you didn't. I wish I could find someone BETTER than you. If you don't trust me and I don't trust you too. Lets just end this relationship." I said. "Wait Sam." He said. "Goodbye Jake." I said while turning off the computer. I went to my bed and cried. Why did he say that? Why? I thought our relationship will last for so long but it turns out it didn't. They we're right Nothing Last FOREVER.

Jake
Why did you say that? Your so stupid. God what am I suppose to do? She's gone now. Your not going to get her back anymore. I lay down at my bed and think of what I just did. Were over. Were done. That's is all my mind can say but the worst part is the word Goodbye Jake. It always repeated at my head. It's really hard to move on and it's not that easy. What am I suppose to do? I've lost her. Oh gosh.

Okay that the update for today. I hope you like it.:) leave a comment and a vote of what's going to happened next:) thanks guys:) love you all<3