The Double Date

Jake
Tonight is the night that the plan is going to be made. I hope it works. I went back to my house. I open the door and saw that my dad is already ready. "Wow dad, look at you." I said. (The clothes in the media are the one that their going to wear). "Thanks, you should get ready. Its almost time." He reply. I quickly went upstairs and pull my clothes. I put it on and hey, I look good. I went downstairs and talk to my dad. Its only 5:00pm the date is going to start in 6:30pm. I hope Sam doesn't wear any t-shirts and pants that will be so awkward but, either way she looks beautiful in every style.

Samantha
I was at my bed sitting. Thinking about stuff. Then I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. "Hey,.why aren't you not getting ready?" My mom ask. "I don't know." I said. "You know what you should get ready. Your dress is in your closet." My mom said while closing the door. I get up and open my closet, I saw a beautiful dress. But you never wear a dress before. I thought to myself. Well, this time I'm wearing one. I wore it and went downstairs. I saw my mom in her dress. "Wow mom, look at you. You look beautiful." I said. She look at me with a shock face and then smile. "You look beautiful. Look at that my girl is finally wearing a dress." She said while hugging me tight. Like so tight. "Mom, I.... can't..... breath." I said. She let go of me. She smile. I smile back. We we're sitting at the couch and taking when suddenly someone knocks at the door. My mom stand up and open the door. "There here." My mom said. "Just give me a second." I said. "Okay." She reply. Then she get out. Okay Sam, just calm down and take a deep breath. Okay, this is it.

Jake
Me and my dad are at the Laurel's house. "You ready dad?" I ask. He gave me a thumbs up. I knock at the door and wow Mrs. Laurel is so gorgeous. She said hi and said "there here.". "Yeah, just give me a second." I heard Sam said. What is she doing anyway? A minute later. The door open and reveals the most beautiful girl you have ever seen. "Wow, you look amazingly beautiful. I never knew that Samantha Ann Laurel is more beautiful when She's wearing a dress." I said. "Thank you, you look handsome." She said. "Haha....thanks." I said. "Shall we go my lady?" I said. She laugh and said "we shall.". We went to the nearest beach restaurant. We walk in and a waiter come to accompany us. "Good evening ma'am, sir. How may I help you?" He said. "Table for four please....""No, two different tables." Sam said cutting off dad. The waiter nod. He lead dad and Mrs. Laurel to their table and lead me and Sam in the farthest table. We can still see them. A minute later I heard that the both of them are laughing. I work. "Hey, your plan work." I said. "Told you it will work." She said. "Look at my mom, I've never seen her so happy like that in years." She said looking at them smiling. "Yeah, even my dad." I said. She looked at me. "You know what let's go out." She said standing up. "What? But we're not finish yet." I said. "Oh come on." She said pulling me outside. The moon is so beautiful. "The moon is so beautiful." She said. "Your more beautiful." I said covering my mouth. "Hahaha, your cute but thanks." She said. She puts her head in my shoulder. This is the best night I have ever had in my entire life.

Renee
Me and Aiden are getting along with each other. We are talking and laughing our heads out. I look around and saw that Sam and Jake are not there anymore. "Were are they?" I ask. "Who?" Aiden said. "Your son and my daughter there not here anymore." I reply. "Oh crap, come on let's look for them." He said standing up. He offer his hand and we look. We we're at the back and I heard people laughing. I walk around and saw Sam and Jake laughing. I smile and call Aiden and pointed them. He smile. "We should go back, leave them be." He said. I nod and walk away slowly. We went back to our table. "I never saw my daughter that happy." I said. "Jake too. I never saw him so happy." He reply. "Jake is really a nice boy." I said. "Yes he is. Well, Sam is the one who made him like that." He said. "Why? What did my daughter do to change him." I ask. "Well, Jake likes Sam. He always talks about her and I'm happy that my son find his happiness and that is Sam." He said. "Well, Sam is always happy when his around. Sam always blushes when I come up with the topic about her and Jake." I said. " you know what Renee, I want to say sorry for leaving you behind and by not saying good bye, I want to but my parents and your parents are really angry at each other and they want to keep us apart. I don't have a choice but to go with them." He said. "You don't have to say sorry, just forget about." I reply. We stayed there for hours and it's good to be back to my own self.

Samantha
We are starring at the sky full of stars and the moon. "We should go." Jake said. He stand up and help me up. We went inside the restaurant again. "Mom let's go." I said. "Okay, it's nice to talk to you again Aiden." She said smiling. "Yeah same too you." Mr. Blake said. "Goodbye Mr. Blake and Jake. I'll see you tomorrow. " I said smiling. He nods and wave his hands. We went inside the car. My mom can't stop smiling. "Mom is everything okay? You are smiling like crazy." I ask. "Everything is fine darling it's just, it's good to talk to him again." She said. "Oh mom." I said to her and look at the window. "So how was your Stargazing moment?" She said. "What? You saw it." I ask. "Yeah, me and Aiden saw the whole thing. " She reply. I blush AGAIN! AUGH! Why??. "Ohhhh, your blushing again." Mom said. "Mom that's not helping." I said. Oh gosh why?

Sup guys, hope you like it. I'm actually doing my best to make this part good but no. Its going to let me but hey I did it period.:) :) have a good day guys:)