Long distance

Samantha
Jake and I are walking. 5 minutes later we are in front of our house. "Goodnight Jake." I said. "Goodnight Sam." He reply. I kiss him passionately. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. I open the door and wait for him to close their door. 25 seconds later he went inside, look at me, he smile and close the door. "Mom, I'm home!" I yelled. My mom did not respond. "Mom? This isn't funny." I said. No respond. "Mom? Were are you." I said panicking. I went upstairs, open the door of her bedroom and saw her lying on the bed. "Mom? Is everything alright?" I ask. "Sam? Yeah everything is good." She said. "Are you sure?" I ask. She sign and looked down. "Sam, your father's company wants me to take his place." She said. "And? What's the problem about that?" I ask. "Were going to Canada." She said. "What! You mean leave this town?" I ask. She nods slowly. "But mom, you know we can't leave." I said with tears in my eyes. "I know, but Sam, we need to do this. If you can't do this for me, do it for your Dad." She said. I hold it anymore. I let it all out. I cry and cry my heart out. I can't leave Jake and I can't leave our relationship. "I'm so sorry." She whispered. I stand up, get out of her room and went inside my room. That's we're I cried so hard. I open my window and get out. I open Jake's window and went in. "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me." He said. "What are doing here anyway?" He ask. I run to him and hug him while crying. "I'm going to miss you." I whisper. "What are you talking about?" He ask. "My mom wants me to come with her in Canada to go to my father's company and I don't know what to do. I can't leave you. I can't just leave our relationship behind. I just can't." I said. "Hey, hey, it's okay. It's for your father. I understand you." He said. "I can't stand Long Distance Relationship. I can't even stand a night without you by my side." I said. "Sam listen, okay! Even if we are thousand miles apart, you are always be in my heart." He said placing my hand in his chest. "You earned this. You earned my heart. Long Distance is just a wall between us. I know it's hard but this is the only way. Okay." He said. "Go. Make your Father proud." He said smiling. I nod and kiss him. "Show them who you really are. Who Samantha Ann Laurel is. " He said. He hug me "I'm going to miss you too." He whisper. I kiss him one last time and went out.

Ohhhhh, long distance relationship. What will happened next? Will they be together even though they are in a long distance? Or Will Sam broke up with him?

Leave a vote and a comment of what you think will happened next... Thank you and GoodNight:)