The Feelings..

Jake
Its Saturday and today is the day that we're going to have a double date with the Laurel's. I wake up and went downstairs. I saw my dad in his usual routine. I grab an apple and take my coat. "Dad I'm going to the park." I said. "Okay, be careful." He said waving his hand. I walk to the park and and sit in my usual spot. I think there nobody even knows where it is except for me. I stayed there for an hour and sang a song that my dad always sing when he likes to. Then someone pat my shoulder that made me jump I turn around and guess who's here. Sam!

Samantha
I was in my usual spot well it was above a tree. It was above the tree because I can see a good view of the sky. I close my eyes and put my headphone on my head and let the music fill my world. I was so relax when suddenly a voice messed up everything. I look down and saw Jake. What is he doing here? I ask myself. I jump down the tree and pat his shoulder I could see that he slightly jump. He turn around and shock when he sees me. "Hi, what are you doing here?" He ask. "Well Mr. Blake, let me ask you the same question. What are you doing here?" I said while sitting next to him. " I ask you first, so your going to give me your answer." He said. "Alright smart ass, I am here because this is my usual spot." I said. He laugh "This is my spot too." He said smiling. " well that makes the both of us." I reply. "So how did the convincing go?" He ask. "She agrees. How about you?" I ask him. "His really in to it." He reply. I place my head in his shoulder and stayed like that for a minute. "Sam?" He said. "Yeah?" I reply. "Since our parents agrees to have a date. May I ask you this. Would you like to go out with me?" He ask. "Are you kidding me?" I said. He puts his head down in disappointment. "Of course, I'll go out with you." I said smiling. He shot his head up and look at me. He smiled. After that, we went to a cafe shop and stayed there for an hour. Then I saw Jake looking at someone. I turn around and saw a beautiful girl. "She's beautiful, go talk to her." I said. He look at me. "I'm not gonna do that." He reply. "Why not?" I ask. "Because I am reserve to someone else and I will be forever loyal to her." He said. Those words make me feel something I didn't feel before and it's called "jealousy". I smile even though it hurts. "Well, that girl is really lucky to have a guy like you." I said. "Yeah she is." He said smiling. It hurts so much but if his happy I'm happy. "I should probably go, I'm going to prepare myself for the date. I'll see you later." I said. I hug him and say goodbye. Okay, get it together Sam his happy don't ruin it. Why are you even jealous anyway? Do you like him? I ask myself. Oh God what's going on.

You know what? ......... I'm not even going to say anything... that's all for today good night:) God bless you guys always:) Be happy always smile:)