part 2

kay so i'm not sure how you guys feel about a book written in south africa. i don't really know how many south africans are even on wattpad. please comment and lemme know. xoxo..

 ***

CHAPTER 2

It was 11 o'clock in the morning when I came out of my third lecture. The sun beat down on my back and the wind whipped through my long hair as I sat down on a bench. I hadn’t eaten all morning so I messaged one of the others to see if any of them were free and could meet up. The ‘others’ consisted of a bunch of my closest friends, Ian included. Mario and Fabio were twins, the hottest around. Ekaterina and Savannah were the best girly buds any girl could ever dream of having. When they were around, nothing else ever mattered. It was just the best time all the way.

I got to the coffee shop and spotted Mario and Savannah in one of the back booths. Those two are dating and they were barely ever apart. They even got there schedules to match so when one was free, so was the other.

“hey guys whatsup?”

“hello”, they chorused at the same time. “how’s it going?”

“great and with you guys?”

“super. Hey Ekaterina says to tell you that she made an appointment at the spa for laser and an Indian massage for the three of us. And after we’ll stop by at temptations for a lingerie spree. They just got in there new stock! You down for that?”

“like hells yeah! Can’t wait. When?”

“agh crap I forgot to ask. Just heard the word lingerie and the rest just fell away you know.”

I cracked up laughing. “yeah I know what you mean. happened quite a few times to me too. Message me with the details?”

“yeah sure no problems.”

I looked over at Mario who was awfully quiet through all this. His head sat in his arms and he was breathing heavily. “ so what’s up with him?”

“exams. He doesn’t think he’ll live to see me in sexy undies”, she grinned.

I laughed and squeezed his shoulder. “don’t worry kiddo we here for you.”

“yep here to torture me. Really zee I thought you were my friend!”, he huffed

“hey you know I love you but some things we just can’t put off. There’s no time like the present for a good shopping spree. Maybe you should come with us. Shopping really is good for de-stress you know.”

“har har not even when hell freezes over”, he muttered dryly, putting his head back into his arms.

I laughed and looked at Savannah. She had a fond smile on her face and was looking at him with puppy dog eyes. I waved my hand in front of her to get her attention.

“well I have to go now. My next class in half an hour. Love you”, I said blowing her kisses.

“love you too mwah.”

I looked at the number on my ticket for my order and listened for the guy at the cashier. He was at number 53. Good. I only had to wait for 4. I moved to the front of the line, waiting. The coffee shop was buzzing with college students, everyone in their own cliques, chatting, gossiping and laughing, some doing last minute studying. The atmosphere was incredible and I took it in, loving every bit of it. I recognised some people and waved hellos. I began chatting to the girl next to me. She had really nice pumps on and I wondered where she got them from. Oh and I needed to keep myself busy before I got impatient, which usually happened too quickly.