part 6

so here's another upload for you guys. hope you enjoy it. nothing else to say:-) xoxo...

______________________________________________________________________________

chapter 6

I stood in front of the mirror, critically inspecting every last detail. My hair flowed in loose waves over my shoulders, reaching my lower back. The white swim suit hugged my figure tightly, contrasting my tanned skin and showing my belly ring through a peep hole. My deep blue eyes glowed under my thick lashes and I smiled. Today I turned twenty years young. Today I become an adult. And today, I will have the most handsome man on my arm at my beach party. I will dance and play games with him and the rest of my friends. Today was going to be a day to remember.

I walked out of my room and a smile stretched over my face the second I spotted my boyfriend standing in my living room talking to my best friend. He wore swim shorts only and my eyes grazed over his bare torso hungrily. I skipped over to his side, slipping an arm through his and he grinned. He bent down to lay a kiss on me. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and opened my mouth wider, allowing him to deepen the kiss. I growled when Ian began making weird sounds, complaining incoherently. We ignored him but pulled away anyway. Save that for later.

"You look great", Alex said, taking me in.

"Not so bad yourself", I replied smiling slyly. He knew what I was thinking.

"Hey what bout me? Don't I look good too?" Ian asked, doing a 360.

Ian was hardly ever embarrassed about the way he looked. He flaunted his perfect body in a pair of tight speedo's that hugged his butt. He was comfortable in his own skin and I loved that about him. He had rubbed baby oil over his entire body until it shone and this made him look even sexier. His hair was mussed up, but purposely so. I could smell the product in his hair even though we were going down to the beach and it was probably going to get wet.

"You look good too Ian. But not as good as Alex."

"Zee noo! You never used to say that! Nobody looks as good as me. Ever!" he whined, throwing his hands in the air, being all theatrical.

"All I got to say man, is stop shopping in the kiddies department. Seriously, speedo's do come in your size you know," Alex grinned and Ian scowled menacingly.

"Well I'm not afraid to show off this bod. You have to admit Alex. It's to die for right? And I know you just a tad bit jealous. Or maybe a lot?", he cocked his head to one side and smirked.

Alex rolled his eyes and turned back to me. He was about to tell me something when there was a banging on the door and Fabio yelled, "You guys ready? C'mon people are already arriving!"

I went to the door to open it and Ian and Alex gathered all the stuff. We took the elevator down to the parking lot. Even though the beach was right opposite the apartment building, we piled into Mario's Hummer. It was large and so everything fit in perfectly. Mario, Savannah and Ekaterina were already there waiting.

***

The evening was going fantastic. We had played volleyball and soccer, danced and had a singing competition. We lost the volleyball one but won at soccer. Ian won the singing, no surprise. We all fooled around and even had a war in water. It was ice cold but with all the laughing and splashing, we hardly noticed.

The entire night had been so busy and I was exhausted. My face was numb from all the smiling and talking and more people then I expected had showed up- half of which I didn't know. But it was great. Alex danced with me all night until he got tired and disappeared. I could never get tired of dancing and even now I was still on the dance floor with Ekaterina, being her wing-woman at the same time.