part 4

Chapter 4

“hell yeah! That was fantastic!”, Ekaterina yelled a bit too loudly.

It was Saturday morning and we had just finished at the refinement clinic and spa. We were all feeling exultant and refreshed after three hours of absolute bliss. Massages and all different sorts of therapy and we were ready to take on the world. Or maybe just the shopping centres.

We decided to hit the malls first, then all the factory shops. Ekaterina and I were trying to find something out of this world to wear for that night. She was going for a more sophisticated look. Jamie was taking her out to some lavish restaurant for dinner. She was so excited she was jumping up and down, squealing softly, still trying to use her indoor manners. The assistant at Louis Vuitton looked like she was going to drag us out of there, but we were their best customers, she could never do that.

“I just need a little dress with some really cool heels and accessories. Even if its plain black with a really bright colour necklace or something. You can never go wrong with that”, Ekaterina was saying as we walked out of the fourth store.

“nope you can’t. but I think you have at least more than ten little black dresses in your closet. Lets skip the accessories and just get you a really fab dress that doesn’t need any of that” Savannah replied. She already had two bags in her hands. A scarf I had bought her from Gucci and apparently she needed a new pair of Aldo sun glasses. Like she didn’t have enough.

“well at least you know what you looking for! I have no idea where we going tonight. Whether its formal or informal and its driving me nuts! Alex didn’t tell me anything just that he’ll pick me up at 7:30”, I complained. I was on the verge of hyperventilating.

“Guess the massages did little good. Maybe we should finish of here early and go back to the spa. Or maybe I should just call him and cancel. Food poisoning”, I said in a huff. Stress. Not good.

“hey hey hey! Giselle calm down and look at me. You will not blow this guy off okay. Should I call Ian and maybe he can have a word with you.”

“oh no please not Ian. You know his gonna yell.”

“yeah I do. Okay so here’s the plan. We’ll pop in a few places and try to find everything. We’ll go last to Armani and whatever we didn’t find we’ll get there okay? And when this drama for tonight is over then we’ll go to temptations and just let loose and try to forget all your worries. Now c’mon!”

By the time we got to Armani we had almost everything. Ekaterina had found the perfect dress at Chanel. It was a mixture of gold and pink silk with silver stones running down the bare back and neckline. It was gorgeous and when she tried it on it looked a billion times better. We found her gold pumps too and a perfect gold clutch to match. I had only gotten as far as a really nice pair of black skinny jeans so I sat down on one of the lush sofas. I told the assistant what I was looking for and snacked on some of the refreshments while I waited. I loved it here because this was the only store where i sort of had a personal assistant. She just understood what i was looking for and she knew how particular i was. Only place on the planet where someone understood the sort of clothes i needed. not even Savannah or Ekaterina knew what i wanted. She was back in a flash, her arms full of different tops for me to fit on.

i walked into one of the large fitting rooms, dragging Kloe with me. She made me fit on each top, looking at it with criticising eyes while making a whole lot of weird sounds. She had a comment on everything, and i couldn't stop laughing.

Eventually we found a top that fit perfectly and looked pretty darn hot. One that we were both satisfied with. It was plain black and it hugged my figure perfectly, leaving my entire back bare. She made me fit it on with the jeans i had bought and stood there looking at it for a long moment before whirling around, muttering something and leaving the room in a huff. I looked into the mirror that covered the entire wall turning and twisting in every direction while i waited, wondering what Kloe was thinking. She strode back in, a satisfied expression on her heart shaped face. This had to be good.