four

[ross is ross lynch, pic attached, okay.

share and comment ily.]

"what about these?" michael opened his bathroom door, walking out in nothing but pink lace panties and a big pink sweater (one of his own for once). jaylon looked up from the computer, giving a hand gesture to tell michael to spin around.

he bit his lip, lifting up his sweater so it showed off his entire panties and turning in a circle twice before looking at jaylon again. she smiled. "those make your bum look better than 99% of our school's bums."

michael giggled, covering his mouth. "it'll never be as nice as lou's though."

she waved it off. "not your fault. we can't help that louis has a bum from the gods."

he slipped on a pair of red plaid pajama shorts before walking over to the bed and laying down next to his friend. she was currently on youtube, watching one of joey graceffa's vlogs. michael looked at the screen, resting his head on her shoulder as he watched the beautiful eyed youtuber. "he's so pretty."

jaylon hummed in agreement. "you're prettier though."

michael looked down, not saying anything because he knew she was just saying it to make him feel good. he knew he wasn't pretty, or good looking at all. he wasn't attractive, he had stupid hair that never listened, and he has a pudgy stomach instead of it being flat like louis'.

no one would ever like him. luke would never like him. he sighed, setting his head down again and continuing to watch joey play with his dog, wolf, and, his obvious boyfriend even though he hasn't confirmed it, daniel.

***

"guys!" louis rushed over to the table, plopping down on harry's lap quickly. the taller boy groaned slightly at the sudden weight but didn't protest as his arm snaked around the blue eyed boy's waist. louis slammed his hands down on the table making michael jump slightly from where he sat. "there's a new exchange student from america, he started today and he's super hot." harry pinched louis' side making him yelp before turning to his boyfriend. "not as hot as you love."

they were at lunch, niall sitting across from louis and harry, who shared a seat, with jaylon next to him and ashton next to her. then on the other side was louis and harry in one seat with an open seat next to them and michael in the next seat across from ashton.

ashton stuffed a fry into his mouth. "why does this affect us?"

louis stole a chip from niall who glared at him, taking one of jaylon's to make up for it who smacked him upside the head. "i'm inviting him to sit with us when he walks in, make some friends from different countries."

ashton narrowed his eyes at the short boy, comfortingly grabbing michael's hand across the table. "you know mikey doesn't like new people lou."

michael's eyes widened, he didn't want to be the killjoy so he shook his head. "n-no, he can sit with us, i'll be okay."

ashton's eyes softened. "you sure babe?" when michael nodded he let it go, handing michael a fry since michael didn't by lunch for himself (he never does because he needs to cut down eating so much so he can be skinny).

as if on cue a boy a boy michael didn't recognize walked in. he was wearing black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. he had long, shaggy bright blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. he seemed friendly and kind, making michael ease up a bit. the boy scanned the area, not knowing where to sit.

"hey, american!" lou called and jaylon smacked his arm from across the table.

"that's rude." she scolded.

louis shrugged. "i don't know his name." he turned again, seeing the blonde walking towards them with a relieved look. when he reached them louis motioned to the seat in between them and michael.

he sighed in relief, sitting down. "thanks, it's really freaking awkward walking into a lunchroom when you don't know anyone. i'm ross."

jaylon smiled a friendly smile. "i'm jaylon, those lovebirds are harry and louis, the one stuffing his face is niall, hazel eyes is ashton and the cutie next to you is michael."

michael mustered up enough courage to look at the american boy and give a tiny smile, taking a note that ross is quite good looking. ross smiled right back. "she's not wrong, you are a cutie."

michael immediately looked away as a blush coated his cheeks. he's very blunt, michael noticed, and very attractive. as he continued to not look at ross he noticed luke staring at him and his rosy cheeks. he gave a small smile and turned back around. luke hasn't tried to talk to him yet about seeing him crying. he hasn't told anyone because he figured if he turned away from michael that quickly than he doesn't want anyone to know, but the pink boy thinks he would've at least tried to talk to him by now.

"so, I don't mean to be blunt but I assume you two are dating?" ross pointed at louis and harry who both nodded. "nice, you guys are cute."

"thanks." harry spoke. "we've got about half gay and half straight group. i'm bi, lou's gay, niall's pan, and michael's gay, then ash and jay are both straight."

ross nodded. "oh, are you two dating too?"

ashton and jaylon both began to sputter out a bunch of no's, their cheeks darkening without their consent. everyone sitting at the table except ross rolled their eyes at their not-so-subtleness and ross laughed slightly. "um, okay then."

the bell rang and everyone began to pick up their stuff and stand. "hey, can someone show me where AP Chem is?" ross asked the group.

michael pulled down his sleeves with a nod. "i have it next so you can walk with me." he said in a timid voice and ross thanked him.

they dispersed in different directions and ross followed michael to his locker where he quickly grabbed his book and bag. then he silently began walking down the hallway with ross trailing after him until they reached the correct classroom door.

"michael!" a voice called out before they could enter and they turned, seeing luke pushing his way through the crowd to get to him.

"um, go ahead in, i'll meet you in there. tell the teacher you're new." ross nodded, entering the classroom just as luke reached the pink boy.

"who is that?" luke asked, eyeing the blonde as he took a seat.

michael eyed his feet. "um, that's ross, he's from america."

luke looked back to the shy boy, trying to meet his eye but michael wouldn't look up. "okay, uh, you didn't tell anyone about what you saw, right?"

"why would i do that? it's not my business." michael tried to remain calm when on the inside hhis heart was hammering and his throat was dry.

luke slumped his shoulders in relief. "thank you, it means a lot."

"nothing to thank me for."

luke studied the boy. he was so different than everyone else at this school. he was so non-judgmental and nice, he was comfortable to be around. at first he thought michael had a mental problem but he realized, he's just that sweet and innocent. luke knows there's not much of that anymore, and he should probably stay away from michael for his sake and not his own. but he just can't seem to help himself now.

"you're pretty alright michael, i think we may get along just fine."

***

[share and comment ily.

bam, done.

so they aren't friends yet, but they are no longer strangers, which is good. 

I ALREADY WROTE THE SMUT FOR THIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

please share this with others and comment.

vote, comment, share, ily.

bye~]