five

[pic attached is michael's outfit and other items. the pictures aren't relevant.]

michael loves saturdays. 

he loves everything about it and everything that has to do with it.

he loves staying up late on fridays and sleeping in late on saturdays. he loves waking up knowing he doesn't have to go to school, he can just stay in bed all day long if he wants. he doesn't, but he likes knowing he can. he loves breakfast at noon and getting ready for the day at one. he loves having time to do whatever he wants. 

he loves this saturday especially because this is his coffee saturday. once a month michael has his coffee saturday, where he gets up at 11, puts on a cute yet comfy outfit and goes to his favorite coffee shop, le cafe. simple name, which makes him love it even more. he sits there for hours, doing whatever, drawing, writing, listening to music, homework, songwriting, whatever he wants.

so when he wakes up to his coffee shop time alarm, he's smiling and leaping out of bed. he starts off by going in the shower, washing his hair and body with strawberry scented shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. he shaves his legs and armpits (along with a little touching up below the waist if you know what he means). he likes being completely hairless below his neck. he brushed his teeth in the shower because he believes it saves him time.

when he finished and dried off (without looking at the mirror of course) he slipped on soft white lace panties. then he put on the outfit he picked out the day before and grabbed his bag, slipping the stuff he needed inside of it. when he walked out his front door there was a huge smile on his face. it was late october, and the leaves were on the ground and the crisp wind was blowing.

this was michael's favorite part of the year. it wasn't too cold yet, but it was cool. he loved autumn because he could wear sweaters as much as he wanted and no one questioned him. 

it was a beautiful autumn saturday, and michael's mood could not get any better.

***

he thought he was in the best mood possible. he got his favorite corner table in his favorite coffee shop, it was peaceful and quite as he had a pencil in his hand and ed sheeran singing softly in his ears. he hummed along with skinny love as his pencil glided along the paper, shading the bright eyes he was drawing. 

until luke walked in. 

michael's head immediately shot down as a blush crept onto his cheeks because can this day get much better? now his tattooed beauty was here too. 

michael was not gonna approach him, no no. he was much too nervous for that. they've only talked four times and they were all in or near school. would luke even recognize him if he said something? michael's face wasn't worth remembering so he doubts it. 

he couldn't but glance at the blonde as he stood in line, his back to the pink boy. his hair was down and floppy against his forehead and he was wearing a dark red memphis may fire sweatshirt and black sweatpants today, which was new for michael. 

he's only seen luke in black skinny jeans that were too tight to look comfortable and his hair in his signature sexy quiff. now he's wearing baggy sweatpants that don't do his legs justice yet he loves them on him. they make luke look so... soft.

he bit his lip with a smile because he likes this look of luke's just as much. he looked back down, staring at his drawing when luke looked in his general direction. his heart was thumping, was luke looking at him? he desperately wanted to look up to find out but he kept his head down, not wanting luke to catch him staring.