Damn.

Mirakle.

"What da fuck he walking over here for." Harms whispered.

"Maan I don't even know." I replied as he walked up.

"Wasuh?" He asked both of us but looking at me. I just looked at him. I mean I couldn't really be mad since we weren't technically dating. I just thought that the other night had meant something. Harmonie just gave him a head nod. The waiter came with our food and we started eating with Eric still standing there.

He kissed his teeth, which made Harmonie and I look up at him.

"Is there something you wanted?" I asked, getting irritated. Like you're just standing here saying nothing while I'm trying to eat. I don't play about my food.

"Actually yeaah, can I talk to you for a second?" He asked, hopeful.

"Ayeee E! We bouta order man." Dre yelled over.

"Hol' up man damn, wait a min!" He yelled back. "I'm waiting." He turned back to me.

"Okay..." I said still eating. "You just gon be waiting then."

Harms laughed. Eric just looked at her and she put her hands up in surrender.

He laughed clearly unamused. "Aight, cool." He turned and walked away.

I felt bad and as if I was in the wrong. I didn't mean to be that hostile but him walking in with those girls caught me off guard.

"Damn Mira." Harms laughed, shaking her head.

"What?" I asked still annoyed, at myself mostly.

"I think you were a lil too hard on da man." She said. "Maybe you should've heard what he had to say." I just rolled my eyes at her, placed some money on the table and got ready to walk out.

"Miraklee, wait!" Harms yelled after me. I just wanted to leave, I was pissed, how did the tables turn on me?

"Hey beautiful!" I heard someone say as I got to the door. It was Cube.

"O'shea." I tried my hardest to smile, but it didn't really work out. "Wassup?"

"Nothing much, you good?" He said unwrapping his arm from one of the girls. Eric just sat at the far end of the booth with his arm on the window.

"Yeaah, I'm aight." I said, trying to get away from his stare.

"Aight, I'll see ya later then." Cube said smiling genuinely. Dre just gave me a nod and a wink. Eric looked away.

"Ready?" Harms came up behind me.

"Yeaah, let's go." We walked out, heading home.