Trust Me.

Mirakle.

I quickly hopped in the shower soon after Eric texted me that he was leaving out. I thought about how I would confront him on the situation and my approach. I wanted to get my point across but I didn't want to scare him away either. I sighed hopping out the shower. I lotioned up with baby lotion and slipped on some underclothes. I walked back into my room and put on some yoga pants and a tank top. I tied up my hair and waited for the call.

About 10 minutes of waiting, he called to let me know he was downstairs. Mira and auntie were coincidently not home, due to some emergency at Mira's grandmother's house with her father. She lived in San Francisco and they would be back in like 2 weeks.

I opened the door, trying my best to smile and not combust of the excitement of seeing him. I walked us to the living room which was lightly dimmed. We sat down on the couch, there was an awkward silence a minute until I spoke up.

"Look Eric I apologize for how I acted at the diner. I just saw those girls and-" I began but he cut me off, laughing. I mugged him a lil. "What's so damn funny?"

"You really assumed that it was my choice to bring them?" He said, getting frustrated.

"Well yeaah, what else was I supposed to think?" I asked, turning to him and watching his face.

"Maybe you could've asked me about it and talked to me when I asked you to." He said looking me dead in the eyes. "I didn't want to bring them hoes, I didn't even think they deserved to be there with us. Plus it was two of them and three of us, me being the odd man out."

He was right, I didn't think if it like that, I completely jumped to the conclusion that he was fucking with some other chick when in reality, he wasn't. I felt terrible.

"Damn, I didn't even think of it like that, I'm sorry." I said putting my head down a lil.

"Don't do that." He said sighing, wiping his hand down his face.

"Do what?" I asked looking up at him again, confused.

"Try and make me feel bad for ya, I mean we were both wrong." He said.

"No, I was." I countered.

"Naah, I should've just picked yo ass up and made you talk to me." He said smirking.

"So we're good?" I laughed.

"No." He said in all seriousness.

"Oh, ok." I said, getting up.

He kissed his teeth. "Maan, come here." He said pulling me onto his lap, causing me to straddle him a lil bit. I blushed.

"Look at you blushing." He smirked, kissing my neck softly. "But trust me, I would never do you like that."

"Never? How can I believe that?" I asked, bitting my bottom lip.

"You just gotta trust me baby." He said looking into my eyes once again. "Can you do that for me?"

"Yes." I smiled. "But you gotta go cuz I got work in the morning." I giggled.

"Damn, kicking a brotha out and shit, that's cold." He mugged me playfully, getting up and walking to he door.

"I'm sorry." I laughed and smiled, walking him to the door.

He abruptly turned around and grabbed me by my waist and kissed me with so much passionate force, I almost fell over but thank god he was holding me. I was in absolute bliss, this was his second time kissing me and it was even better than the last time.

"Imma pick you up after work, just let me know when you get off." He said still holding me.

"Okay." I said still dazed.

"Okay babygirl." He winked and walked out, hopping in his car and driving off.

Oh my god. What is this man doing to me? I wanted him so badly now. I hope this wasn't just lust, for both parties... It wasn't for me.

---
Vote, Comment, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊