Hol' Up.

--- Next Morning ---

Mirakle.

"What the fuck is this in my face?" I groaned. Something bright as fuck was shining in my face. I peeked open one eye and it was the damn sun. "Where are my damn curtains?" My curtains always protect me from shit like this. I opened my other eye and began to sit up. I then felt a slight breeze. What? I realized I had no damn panties on. I looked over to my left and there Eric was. Sleeping peacefully with his arm over his head. He was so beautiful. His hair was all over the place on the pillow and he was snoring lightly.

I reached over to him and lightly played in his hair which was still curly. He stirred in his sleep but I didn't stop. He needed to wake up, I wasn't gon be up by myself.

"Mm?" He groaned, slowly opening his eyes. Once he realized it was me, he smiled. Of course, I smiled back, blushing a bit. "Goodmorning beautiful."

"Goodmorning handsome." I replied, crossing my legs and laying on my stomach.

"You know I could get used to this and waking up to you every morning." He smirked.

"I bet." I replied, smirking. Inside, jumping for joy and in that moment, all the things from last night caught up to me and I couldn't stop smiling. I looked up at him and he smiled back, knowingly.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked smirking again.

"Nope, it was horrible." I said shaking my head.

"Very funny but I know it wasn't." He said.

"And how you know that?" I asked, side eying him.

"We-" he began to say until his phone rung. He sucked his teeth and answered it. "What?" He answered irritated.

"..."

"Oohh wassup Cube?" He replied laughing. I decided to take this time and play with my fingers. They were talking for about 5 minutes and I was getting a bit impatient. Eric could sense it so he told Cube he would call him back and hung up.

"I'm sorry baby." He said, grabbing me by the waist, noticing that I had no panties on and smirked.

"Well hello there." He said, looking down at her. I giggled. He laid me back on the pillow. I looked up at him, biting my lip. He slowly ran his finger down my stomach, stopping at my girl. Just as he was about to get to work, his phone started ringing again. I sighed in frustration and he angrily answered.

"The fuck do you want?" He answered.

"This your babymotha... kids.......long time......see you." she replied, I only heard bits and pieces but I heard enough.

Babymother????

---

Sorry it's so short but this is just a filler😅 I wanted to leave yall with something but....

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊