Leap of Faith.

Mirakle.

I sat on the bench at the park just thinking. I wondered what my mom was doing and how she was. I was gonna make it my duty to call her tomorrow. I missed her, I wished she would've came here with me.

Then I thought about Jahron and how much fun we had in our high school and middle school days. We were some bad ass kids. I laughed at the memories. I was hideous back then, well at least I thought I was, Jahron always said otherwise. I had braces, like serious braces with the metal wires and everything. I cringed at the memory. I remember in our junior year of high school, we decided to date each other. I couldn't do it. So I broke it off with him, he acted as if he wasn't hurt but I could tell he was. I just didn't want to go that far when I didn't look at him in that way. Why are relationships so difficult maybe this was karma for what I did to him back then.

I finally came back to reality and my thoughts shifted to Eric. I can now admit that I love him, a bit in love with him but I feel as though I will fully be in no time.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone sit next to me. It was Harmonie. We sat in silence for about 15 minutes, enjoying each other's company, until she spoke up.

"I talked to Eric." She stated simply. I turned and looked at her.

"Oh?" I said, not really asking.

"Yeaah, I cursed him out for you." She giggled, I laughed softly. "Look Mirakle, that man really cares for you and I understand what he did was fucked up but both of you are fucking miserable and it's starting to piss me off. I'm talking to you as a woman, not cousin to cousin. You need to forgive him and move on instead of depriving yourself of love that you obviously need. I'm speaking of experience." She looked down and then looked into space. I however was lost for words, mostly because I was processing what I had heard.

"I just don't wanna get hurt." I said, shaking my head.

"Well you just gotta take a leap of faith and go for it. He needs you right now." She said, facing me. I looked at her questionably. "Yeah, word around the block is he quit the drug game."

"Wow." I said more to myself than her. I was glad to hear that.

"Yeaah, and he wants to talk to you so imma go, remember what I said." She said walking away. Talk to me? What?

"What d-" I began to yell after her until I saw him walking over to me slowly with his head low. Harmonie looked back at me and winked. I watched him as butterflies flew around in my stomach, blushing. The affect he has on me, it's so involuntary. Ugh.

My baby.

---

Mira's outfit in the MM😏

I obviously had a lot of time on my hands today lol but thanks guys, keep reading!😘 but, in the meantime...

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊