Petty.

Tyler though😂😂

---

Mirakle.

I decided to put my pride aside and go up to the studio to see what was wrong. He's been having too many fricking mood swings for me. I couldn't keep up.

"Hey girl." I waved to this girl Kim that lived next door to auntie. I think Dre messed with her every once in a while.

"Wassup girl?" She said stopping, expecting a full convo. I really didn't wanna stop.

"Shit, nothing much." I said, inching to leave. 

"Yeaah, I came up-" she began.

"Imma talk to you later babes, I gotta go." I said, turning away.

"Ohh okay girl byee!" She yelled behind me. She talked too damn much, always tryna hold you up. I see why Dre only wanted to be bothered with her sometimes and she causes too much drama. But forget her. I knocked on the door but of course they didn't hear me, so I just walked in. Dre was sitting at the soundboard, Cube was standing behind him nodding to the beat. Yella was on the phone finessing some groupie. Ren was just sitting in a chair on the other side of the room, writing rhymes. Eric was sitting on the couch, staring off in space.

"Mira!" Cube semi-yelled and walked up to me, pimping. I laughed and he scooped me into a hug. "Wassup girl??"

"Nothing much." I smiled at him, he returned it and walked over to the mini fridge, grabbing a coke.

"Wassup Mira?" Ren and Yella asked, then going back to what they were doing.

"Hey Mira." Dre said, still nodding and smiling at me. I waved at all of them, smiling back. They were all like my brothers, I was now fairly close with all of them. I needed to talk to Dre about Kim later.

I looked over to Eric, who was still staring off into space. I went over and sat by him. I just stared at him.

"Hello." I said with a lot of attitude. He continued to stare off. "Helloooo Eric!"

"Huh? Hey." He said still dazed.

"All I get is a hey?" I said, shaking my head. I looked over at the boys who were paying us no attention.

"Yeaah." He said nodding.

"What the fuck i-" I stopped myself and took a deep breath. "What is your problem Eric?"

"What you mean, I'm cool." He replied nonchalantly.

"No you're not, you're acting as if I did something and I don't even know what I fucking did." I said, trying not to raise my voice.

"Come on." He sighed, stepping outside into the hallway. "I told you I was fine, just leave it alone, damn."

"Who you talking to? I'm getting real fed up with your attitude. You've been acting like this for like a week now. Talk to me cuz I'm losing patience." I said, tapping my finger on my side, something I do to calm myself down.

"Mira. Can we please talk about this later?" He sighed, wiping his hand across his face.

"Yeah, whatever." I replied, walking back in the room and over to Dre. Eric walked in a minute after me.

"So what yall working on?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"Hmm, we're tryna figure that out. I mean this shit ain't as easy as people may think, this shit takes time." He responded. I nodded and then looked up at Cube.

"I know you got your rhymes ready." I smiled knowing that he always had rhymes ready to go, just waiting for the beat.

"Yup, you already know how I get down sis." He said doing a lil dance. I giggled. I felt Eric's intense stare burning a hole in the side of my head. I just completely ignored him and continued my conversation with Dre and Cube.

"Yall tryna let me get on the track, I could spit a lil something." I said jokingly.

"Forreal?" Dre asked, turning around in his chair and turning his hat on backwards.

"I was joking. I don't rap." I replied, giggling.

"Oh we knew that." Yella said outta nowhere.

"Oh hush." I said, waving him off. He laughed, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Ok ok." He replied, going back to talking in the phone. "Yeah baby, as I was saying..." I stopped listening after that. It had been like 2 hours since I've been here, time was flying. I looked over in the direction of Eric and he was nowhere to be found.

"Where'd Eric go?" I asked them.

"I don't know." They all said.

I know he didn't leave me. Watch when I get home...

---

Hey yall! Hope yall enjoyed😁

Comment, Vote, & Follow
✌🏾️❤️😊