Introduction

The name is Taylor Uley. Born to werewolf Sam Uley and human Angie Martin. Dad and mom split up when I was 5. Dad got married to Emily. I'm a human. I'm 18 and a high school graduate. I can't live on my own because I'm not capable of it. I could kill if I wanted. I had to graduate at 16 because I was in prison for murder. I'm kidding. I never been to prison and I was 17 when I graduated.

------------------------------------------

"Taylor, I know you have friends here in Vegas. But I'm sending you to your dads to live. He will be able to raise you better than me." my mom is right. She still has no clue how to raise me even though I'm 18. No wonder I am not capable of living on my own.

"I understand. But I don't know anybody BUT dad and his pack in La Push." I reply back honestly.

"That's all you need to know, in all honestly." mom sighs.

"I haven't even met dads new wife, Emily, yet." I mumble.

"You're going and that's final. You load your plane in the morning. So, be ready by 8." Mom says simply before walking off out of my bedroom.

I groans and throw my stuffed wolf at the door. I don't want to go to my dads but I do at the same time. I miss him but I don't trust him anymore. I haven't seen him since I was 5. When him and mom divorced. But now mom is sending me to live with him because she can't raise me right.

I start putting clothes in duffle bags and my pink leopard print suitcases. I'm so not ready to leave in the morning. I lay an outfit out for tomorrow, for when I go to my dads house in La Push. He has a bunch of guys living with him and two girls. His wife and a she-wolf. Emily and Leah. I haven't met Leah either. I have only met the male wolves.

I put on some cheetah print pajamas. I lay down in my bed and stare at the ceiling. I can't believe I'm going to Washington tomorrow.

The thoughts start getting me tired. My eyes start getting heavy and close, I'm then sound asleep.