Two

I wake up bright and early to the smell of blood. Hm? It's quiet in the house, all but the sound of bacon sizzling. I shrug it off and get up out of bed.

I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. I take a 10 minute shower and get out. I dry my body and hair. Then I put my clothes on. I go to my room and put my sneakers on. I go back to the bathroom. I brush my hair out, leaving it to its natural wave, and put my nose ring in. I smile at myself and it fades fast. I still smell blood.

I walk to the kitchen and see Emily.

"Why do I smell blood?" I ask.

"Laurent and Victoria are near. That's where the guys went. To protect us. they may be gone a few days. Until the patrol is done and they vampires are dead and burned. The Cullen's are helping." Emily replies as she makes plates for me and her.

"I want a tattoo." I say abruptly as I finish my breakfast.

"Well, I'll take you to get one. Come on." Emily insists.

I nod and hop out of my chair. I get in the jeep and Emily drives off to Forks. We pull into a tattoo parlor. I walk inside and show the man my ID. He smiles and tells me to come back.

I get be a pretty tattoo. -it'll be in next chapter- I really like it. I walk out satisfied and Emily pays the man. I grin at Emily and show her my tattoo.

"I like that." she smiles.

"I do too. I think dad was right. In gonna like it here." I smile. Mom never would have let me have a tattoo.

I walk back in the house. I smell blood but not as bad.

"One vampire is dead. They lost the girl. They're on their way back." Emily says to me.

I sigh and sit on the couch. I turn the tv on and find Jersey Shore on MTV. I sigh and I rest my feet on the couch. My forearm hurst where I got that tattoo.

Sam and the boys plus Leah walk into the house all together. Sam sees me and motions me to follow him.

"Taylor, I will allow you to see Paul. I wasn't thinking dear." he says.

"Okay. You were right at the airport. I do like it here. Look." I show him my rose tattoo.

"I like that. Paul will like it too." dad says smiling.

I nod and go out of his and Emily's room. There's no telling what they've done in there. I see Paul and sit beside him.

"Hey look!" I show him my tattoo.

"That's pretty cool, Taylor." Paul smiles.

"Yeah." I sigh.

We hear the door open and its Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. I close my eyes kind of missing Jasper.

"Meeting at the Cullen place. You can join too, Taylor." Edward informs.

"Thank you." I smile up at my exes brother.

"You're welcome." Edward smiles.

With that, Edward and Bella leave back to their home across the woods in Forks. I sigh and sit back.

"Are you okay, Taylor?" Paul asks.

"Yeah. Can we walk?" I ask.

"Of course." Paul smiles. He takes my hand and we walk out.

We stop at a beautiful part of the woods. I sit on a tree trunk and Paul sits on the grass in front of me. I smile as he stares into my eyes again.

"Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Paul." I smile and kiss him on the lips. Sparks go off and fireworks explode.

We put our foreheads together when we pull away. I love this guy and we just got together. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Paul takes my hand and we start back to the cabin after about two hours of sitting and getting to know each other. I sigh as we reach our destination, home.

I walk in before Paul because I'm extra tired. I kiss Paul on the lips and go to my room. I put on some pajamas and go to bed.