Seven

I wake up hearing Paul and daddy talking.

"I can't believe she's gone again." Paul grumbles.

"I can't believe Jared let her get away." Daddy says angrily.

I sigh and get out of bed. I feel like being brave and walking alone. I want to go to the Cullen's for Italiano. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. I take a 20 minute shower. I get out and dry my body off. I put my brave clothes on. I put my nose ring in and I straighten my hair. I go back to my room. I put my sneakers on, just in case I have to run, and go to the living room.

"I'm going to the Cullen's for Italian. I'll be back as soon as possible." I say and walk out. I feel the anger in Paul but I ignore it. He's done scared me.

I walk through the woods. I hear twigs snap and I take off running. I run until I run upon the treaty. Emit is on the other side. He motions for me to come on over. I Juno and look back. Victoria.

"I will get you, Uley!" She yells out.

Emit hisses and throws me behind his back. Jasper is soon beside him, hissing himself. Victoria huffs and walks on. Jasper and Emit walk me to their home.

"Carlisle. Call Sam. Tell him Victoria just told Taylor she would get her." Jasper says.

Carlisle nods at his demand and goes to his office. Esime hugs me and takes me into the kitchen.

"I came for the Italiano." I chuckle.

"Ah, ok. Help me cook?" She suggests.

"Okay!" I chant.

I grab a knife and start chopping chicken. Jasper walks in and looks at me.

"Taylor. The pack is coming over. We are going to have a meeting while you eat." he says sternly.

"I hated the fact you were so stern. But, okay." I say with no type of emotion.

Jasper nods in reply and walks out. I sigh and put the chicken in a skillet for it to cook. Esime cooks the Alfredo noodles. I put the sauce in the noodles and stir the chicken into it.

"Bon apatite, Taylor." Esime smiles then goes on to the meeting.

I sit at their table with my plate of chicken Alfredo. I grab a fork and eat my Alfredo. Esime showed me where the plates and silver wear was the first time I helped her cook Italiano.

I finish the last bite as Jasper joins me.

"The meeting is done. Sam and the pack wants to take you home." Jasper says.

"Alright." I say. I get out of the chair and wash my dish. I put it away and walk to the family room. I leave with my dad.

"What exactly did Victoria say to you?" Dad asks.

"She said, 'I will get you, Uley!' That's exactly what she said." I reply.

Dad and Paul both let growls out. I sigh and wrap my arm around Paul's waist. I am so short compared to Paul. He is a giant compared to me.

At the cabin, I skip dinner because I'm not really hungry. I'm kind of scared because of what Victoria hollered to me. What if she does get me?

I go to my room and get ready for bed. I lay in my bed. Paul comes in and gives me a kiss. He walks out and I feel good. I fall sound asleep.