Fourteen

~Carlisle's POV~

I go and kiss Esime and find Jasper.

"What was wrong with Taylor?" Jasper asks as I enter his and Alice's room.

"She has bone cancer." I reply.

"CARLISLE. PHONE!" Esime calls from the den.

I walk down the stairs and meet my beautiful wife. I take the phone.

Phone Call :
Carlisle : Hello?
Sam : Carlisle, its Sam Uley. Taylor is about to die. We need you.
Carlisle : I am on my way.
I hang up and tell Esime I have to save a life because Taylor is almost dead.

I get in Edwards Volvo because he's busy with Bella. I speed of towards La Push. Since I am a doctor, I can go. Vampire or not.

I knock on Uley's door and me Seth Clearwater opens it, with tears in his eyes.

"She's in her room with Sam and Emily." Seth informs me.

I nod once and find my way to Taylor's room. She looks fragile and weak. I feel her pulse and feel that it's real weak.

I lick my teeth as Sam asks me, "can you save her?"

"Only way is to turn her immortal. like the ones with me. Jasper. Emmett. Rosalee. Alice. Edward." Carlisle says. "Now, Taylor. I must adopt if she will be immortal. She cannot be in La Push."

"Okay." Sam says abruptly. "Emily, hey something so he can adopt her. Go to town. Anything." Sam demands. Emily nods in innocence and runs out of the house.

I pick Taylor's pale face up and she meets my eye. I move her hair out of her way, Paul is now watching. Sam tells him what's going on. He agrees as long as Taylor is alive because she is his imprint. I move her head over and sink my fangs in. She gasps weakly, too weak to scream. Rosalee was this close to death when I changed her.

I lay Taylor's head back on her pillow when I finish and wait for the change. I walk into the living room with Sam.

~Paul's POV~

Only reason I let Carlisle Cullen change Taylor is so she doesn't die. I can't lose her to death because death would have to take me too. I love Taylor with all parts of my soul. She is my soul mate my other half. Taylor is my imprint.

I look at her on her bed, changing. I see her jerking and twitching like crazy. I want to comfort but they tell me this is normal for a newly changing blood sucker, well vampire. My imprint is on now. Once it all settles down, her eyes snap open, and her eyes are red.

~Carlisle's POV~

After signing to adopt Taylor, I walk back to her room. Her eyes are open and red. She is staring at Paul with passion in her now red eyes.

"Taylor. Are you ready? I changed you and adopted you." I say to her.

"Y-yeah. I'm ready." I get out of bed.

"Sam will get your stuff and being. It over. Let's get you home." I say.

~Taylor's POV~

I'm a vampire now. I look around my new room at the Cullen's, I'm Taylor Cullen now. I see everything up close. I hear something from La Push. Sam bringing my stuff.

I walk into the living room and see my new family staring at me. I stare back at them. Jasper smirks as he looks at me. I roll my eyes at my ex and sit beside Emmett.

"What's up new vamp?" He jokes.

"Not crap! One minute, I was almost dead of bone cancer, and the next, I'm a vampire in the Cullen's house. and now I'm a Cullen." I chuckle.

We all go silent when Edward walks in with Bella. Edward stiffens when he sees my red eyes. He sees I'm stronger with no cancer. Carlisle saved me, like he did everybody else in this house. I look in Bella's eyes and I see into her future. Edward saves her life. I smile and sit back.

"I can see the future in your eyes, Bella." I smirk at her creepily.

Edwards eyes widen as he notices my power towards humans. Bella looks frightened, I just chuckle.

"I like this sister." Rosalee says with a smirk.

I laugh and go find Sam outside.

"Taylor." he smiles.

"Sam." I smile.

He hands me my stuff and I pack it to my new room. I unpack all of my clothes into my glass closet. I put stuff in my glass dresser. I put my nice knacks on top of the glass dresser. I look out of my window. I the family talking to Paul and Sam. Paul!

I run out of my room and outside. I jump into Paul's arms.

"Taylor. You still want me and you're a vampire?" Paul asks confused.

"I will just have to deal with the dog smell." I wink and kiss his his cheek.

"Haha, yeah.." He smiles.

"I'll visit tomorrow." I smile and go to my room. I watch out my window. Paul and Sam are still out here talking.

I sigh and sit on my bed. When will I not want human blood?