Four

I wake up still mad. Paul is at my door. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I push him out and slam my door in his face then I lock it. I get some clothes and put them on. I put my sandals on and my nose ring in. I sigh and go to the bathroom as Paul leaves it. I straighten my hair and go to the living room.

"Let's go." I say rudely.

Dad shakes his head and walks out. I walk out with the other wolves. They all phase. I smile and get on Paul's back. He purrs and takes off running. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his back, his fur keeping my face warm.

At the Cullen's, I hop off his back and meet Carlisle at the door. "Come, Taylor. You still like Italian?"

"Yes." I reply. Jasper and the others walk out. I grumble and walk inside with Carlisle.

I walk into the kitchen where Esime is cooking Italian.

"Want to help?" She asks, offering me a knife.

"Sure!" I cheer and jog over to her.

I grab the knife from Esime and start chopping some green onions. I always lived helping Esime cool Italiano for everybody.

"Wanna eat?" She asks me politely as Carlisle walks in.

"Yes, I do." I reply smiling like an idiot.

I eagerly sit beside Carlisle as Esime puts my plate in front of me. I almost forget the Cullen's don't eat. They don't sleep either. Bella is the only one who eats and sleeps. I'm a human too. So of course I eat and sleep. So does Bella and the wolves. Emily eats and sleeps too, where she's human like me and Bella.

I go to Edwards room because I start getting drowsy. I need a nap. Esime said I can take one in her. I lay in Edwards bed thing and u take a nap.

-2 hours later-

I wake up and see Jasper.

"We lost her, but we killed the others. They broke Jacobs ribs." He explains, avoiding eye contact.

"Alright. Will she ever be killed?" I groan.

"Yeah. It'll just take time. They are bringing you back and we're going to find Victoria." Jasper replies.

I nod and go to the front room and see the wolves. I sigh and hug Paul.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you." I say into his neck.

"It's okay." he soothes my hair.

Paul phases and I hop on his back. He starts to take off back to the cabin.

I haven't heard anything from my mom. I hear she got with a strip club owner. I hear she's a stripper. She talks to Bella's dad, Charlie. He is an alright guy. He's a cop in Forks. He tells Bella this and Bella tells me.

I get off of Paul's back when we reach the cabin. I smell chicken. Mm. I run inside and into the kitchen.

"Hey, Taylor." Emily laughs.

Sam walks in and says in his usual gruff voice, "we lost Victoria. But we killed the newborns. They hurt Jacob. They broke his ribs."

"Oh! Is he ok?!" Emily shrieks.

"Yes. Carlisle took care of him at Jake's house. Now Jake is resting." Sam says gruffly.

"Oh thank god." Emily relaxed a bit.

I smile at them and get me a plate before anybody else. Emily chuckles and makes plates for everybody else. Paul growls at me. I look down in fear and eat my dinner. I look at Paul, he still looks mad. I whimper and go to my room. I put some pajamas and go to sleep.