Chapter 7: Unexpected Visit

Eva's P.O.V.

Esther, Natalie, and I sat in the living room watching t.v. and I let out a sigh. "Oh shut up, your just having Axel withdrawal." Esther chuckled and Nat kicked her in the thigh.

"It's not funny, Es." Nat scolded missing her mate just as much as I was missing mine. The alpha's and beta's were summoned by the Council six weeks ago to talk about well... me. Apparently I was an situation that needed to be dealt with.

"It's not just Axel withdrawal." I pointed out, I hadn't been feeling well lately and I kept seeing Girard more often.

"Yea... yea..." Esther sighed as the storm outside roared louder. "Geez, could it get any worse?" With that said the lights went out.

"Thanks, Esther." I retorted as I rolled my eyes and Nat went to go find flash lights.

"Sorry," Esther mumbled before Natalie's scream ripped through the silent house. "Nat!?!" We both bolted to the kitchen where Nat stood stunned, pointing at two men, one I recognized.

"Michael?" I couldn't believe he was here. The other angel stood still, staring at Esther but I ignored it.

"Hello, sweetheart." Michael gave a weak smile and suddenly something made sense.

"That high pitched shriek was you... you tried making my abilities weaker." I scoffed pinching the bridge of my nose. "I should've fucking known it was you. What do you want, Michael?"

"I was concerned about you." He stepped foreword but both women with me growled making him stop in his tracks, that's when he noticed the scar on my shoulder. "You've mated."

"Yea, that usually happens with wolves." I replied which made the man next to Michael chuckle.

"Sorry, Archangel." The angel replied to my father's glare before he turned back to me.

"I can't help you now," Michael sighed shaking his head. "I had finally convinced Raphael to let you stay in Heaven until Girard forgot about you."

"Wait, you knew about Girard?" He nodded slowly and I let out a deep chuckle. "Get out. Leave, don't come back."

"Sweetheart," he started which made my wings, fangs, and claws come out while my eyes shifted all in one moment.

"No!" My wings flared around me at how forceful my tone was. "Leave!" And like that both men were gone, the power came back on and I shifted back to normal. "Seriously? That was my favorite shirt." Nat laughed at my joke but Esther shook her head like she was clearing her head. "You okay?"

"No," Esther chuckled nervously. "I think that the angel with your dad is my mate."

Michael's P.O.V.

I watched the house as Jace paced back and forth. "How is it possible?"

"I don't know, Jace." I shook my head as I watched my daughter calm Jace's mate down. "We'll figure it out."

"Michael, you almost got your wings clipped when you reproduced with that she-wolf... this will surely get me clipped." Jace panicked and I scoffed.

"If He chose for you to have that she-wolf as a mate then Raphael can not clip your wings. This is His plan, my mistake was of my own will." I stood from my crouching position and let out a sigh. "Stay on Earth, watch my daughter and your mate. I will speak to Raphael."

"Yes, Archangel."

Axel's P.O.V.

"Doesn't the Council have something better to do than lecture me about my mate?!?" I seethed and my father tried to calm me.

"Son," he shook his head as my phone buzzed.

"What?!?" I snapped into it, not looking at who it was.

"Well, fuck you too." Eva hung up and I groaned before slumping into the couch.

"Damn," I redialed her number.

"What!?!" She replied how I answered the phone making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you, angel." I smiled at her voice, I missed her like crazy.

"You're lucky you're away and that I miss you or I'd kick your ass, alpha." She retorted back with a sigh.

"I miss you too, angel. Everything okay?" I leaned back in my seat while my father left the room.

"Not really. I got a visit from my father," my back stiffened at her words. "My biological one, not the dead one. He actually knew about Girard, way before I did. He let that bastard kill my family then tried coming down here to sweep me off to Heaven."

"What? He can't take you away." My eyes shifted and I heard her chuckle.

"I wouldn't go with him, Axel. Besides we're mated, he can't take me away from you." I could hear her smile through the phone. "And there was another angel with him. He's... he's Esther's mate."

"How?" I asked bewildered.

"I have no idea," she let out a sigh. "She was freaking out so much Nat had to sedate her."

"Fuck," I rubbed the stubble on my chin.

"Yea," she sounded tired. "I wish you were home."

"Me too," I heard her yawn through the phone. "Get some sleep, Angel, I'll be home soon. I love you."

"I love you, Axel."