1

I'm supposed to be happy, smiling to my ears. I'm supposed to be overwhelmed with gifts and pretending to shrug it off. I'm supposed to be surrounded with warmth and love.

Supposed Supposed Supposed Supposed Supposed Supposed

Even if it's my birthday, it wouldn't change the fact I'm the school's loner.

A nobody.

I watch people converse with one another in their seat. I sit at the back of the class right beside the window. Even though it can be a bit lonely, sometimes the silence is comforting.

Just then, the front door of the classroom burst open. I didn't bother to look up like the rest because I knew who it was. Two words, one person.

Kim Taehyung.

He walks in with a girl all wrapped up in his arms. It's his new girlfriend.

"Ya, look at her all cooped up in Oppa's arms." Jaena says. She's the class ulzzang and happens to sit right in front of me. I know about the horrible things she does to people she feels 'lower' than her. That's only because I was one of them. On a side note, Jaena used to date Taehyung. Well, almost every pretty girl in this school did.

"Wait till you break up with Oppa then you'll be clinging to your bolster crying" she whispers to the girl next to before breaking into laughter.

I turn my head and face out the window but my eyes couldn't help but wander back to Taehyung. Not only was he tall and fit, he had dreamy eyes with brown shiny pupils. If only those eyes would wander into mine.

Ani...don't even think of having a crush on him Shin Yujin..

I shake my head and get rid of that thought. My eyes are still lingering around them as the new couple saunter to his seat. His girlfriend sat flirtatiously on his table and he rubbed her cheeks with the back of his palm.

Suddenly, Taehyung turns around to face me and gave me a sarcastic smile. Wait...what?! I must have been staring for too long until he notices it. Aish! I quickly look down and pretend to pen down notes when I'm merely scribbling on blank paper. Just at the right moment, the teacher walks in and the girl gets onto her feet and run off the class. I can't wait for school to end. Maybe home will be better. Maybe.

~

I type out the last few words and shut down my laptop. I don't get the significance of homework since most of us only put it aside. I only do it since I don't have anyone to hang out with and it kills time. I stand up and stretch my arms while yawning with my mouth open wide. It's almost 11pm night. 1 hour till your birthday is over. I drag my feet to the full length mirror on the wall. My hair was wavy and my skin was pale from assignments. I was wearing a plain white tee and a short gym pants aka comfort clothes.

I walk towards the kitchen but stop when I see the note pin kitchen top.

Yujin, happy birthday. Mom will be working over time again. Don't forget your medicine. I left you some money so go out and have fun with your friends! Love you.

Yes Mom, as if I have friends.

I crumple the note and toss it into the bin. Great. Not only do I have no friends, my mom isn't even willing to spare even one day to spend time with her daughter. If only Yerin unnie was still here.

*BANG*

What the heck was that?! It sounded like someone fell into my room...could it be...burglar?!

I quickly pick up a frying pan from the stove and tip toe slowly into my room. As I push the door open with the pan, a figure turn around.

It was Taehyung.

"What is this...what..." I mutter timidly. Only that moment I realized, we never talked before.

"Someone is chasing me and-"He whispers while waving his arms about.

I let up one hand and shake my hands frantically, "But you can't come in here it's not right please-"

All of a sudden, he runs up to me and covers my mouth with one hand. Our face was so close and I feel our bodies touching. This is the closest I have been to a guy. It feels...all too weird. I gaze into his eye and saw myself in his reflection. We stayed like this for a while before he finally let go. He runs up to the window, tips on his toes and takes a peek outside.

"I think she's gone." He says while turning around, flashing a smile at me.

Clearly, I was still traumatized from our skin ship since I can still feel my heart racing. "Wh-who?" I cough and pretend to straighten out my pants. What was this guy thinking? Putting his hands on my face...

"My ex girlfriend" He says while lying down on my bed.

"Can you please not lie down on my-"

He suddenly jerks up from the bed, nodding his head while body checking me!

"Ya byuntae!" I throw a stuffed animal at him and he caught it while laughing.

"Ya, you're not bad Shin Yujin. You should go to school like this. Put your hair down and shorter...you get what I mean." He says as he stands up and begins ambling around my room.

I lift an eyebrow. "Wait, you know my name?" I ask, surprised. I thought I was invisible from everyone.

He then walks up to me, leaving a gap between us. He bents down and pulls his face close to mine. "Ofcourse I know your name. Unlike you, I don't only stare at people. You shouldn't be so arrogant. You'll end up like a much worse loner you're already are. Annyeong." He winks and walks pass me.

Wait what? Arrogant? I'm not the arragont one here. The only reason why I don't talk to people is because people isolate and look down on me. I'm not the one arrogant. Everyone else is. Everyone like him.

And i'm sick of playing the victim.

I immediately run out of the house and chase after him. Just nice, I spot him walking casually with his hands in his pocket.

"Yah!" I shout almost too loudly. He turns around and I storm towards him. Just then, I feel a pain jolt at the back of my head, suffocating me, causing me to hear the same ringing sounds piercing into my ears. Medicine...I forgot to eat it! I drop on the floor with my hands clenched near my chest. And the last thing I saw was Taehyung running to me before I blacked out.

A/N: 

Hi guys! So ya this is  a V fanfic (duh). I sort of didn't continue the JK one since I didn't really feel like doing so and thus I will not force myself into doing something I don't want to :-) Leave comments below and vote if you wish woo. Have a great day beauties xo