17

I dedicate this chapter to you, happy birthday my dear chingu 

I open the door and the cool wind greets me, sweeping a lock of hair away from my face. Yujin notices my presence and smiles a little. I walk towards her, handing her a carton of strawberry milk.

"We used to hang out here during recess. You liked how quiet it was." I remind her. She nods to every word I say with her lips pursed. Something's on her mind and it's obviously bothering the life out of her.

I wait for a few minutes before she speaks up. "Earlier on...that Jungkook guy. I know him. Well, I think I do." She takes a slurp before continuing, "My memory attacked me again. I remembered something."

"You did?" I say, sounding too excited.

She shuts her eyelids close, with creases forming on her forehead as she forces herself to remember. "I saw Jungkook's face. His looking down on me with an oddly calm expression. Its dark at night and I see...stars behind him." She pries open her eyes "and he apologized to me. But I don't know why." She massages her forehead with the tip of her fingers.

I pull her closer, gently letting her head rest on my shoulder. "We'll figure this out together."

She doesn't get up but let herself rest against me. "I also remembered something."

"If it's something confusing then don't force yourself to remember it now."

"Ani." She mutters. "A memory of us eating ice cream at the park during midnight popped into my mind just now in class."

A picture popped out in my mind, from the past. So that's what she saw. Us.

"We were laughing like crazy. What happen?" she giggles.

I'm suddenly smiling to myself as I thought of that night. "I think we were discussing about pee colours."

She jerks her head up with a sour expression. "Gross."

"You were the one who brought up the topic that night!"

"Don't lie! I don't remember being so gross."

"Well you were," I tease, sticking my tongue out. She laughs and elbows me playfully.

"I'm sorry am I ruining the moment? I didn't know we had a class couple." a voice suddenly travels through the air. We both turn around and I'm already annoyed by the sudden appearance.

Jungkook walk towards us with this grin on his face that makes me want to throw a brick at.

He extends his hands out and looks at me, "Let's be friends."

I don't know why but he gives off this weird vibe, especially around Yujin. I slap his hands away and smirk, "Not interested."

"Taehyung-ah hajima." I hear Yujin whisper. Jungkook raises an eyebrow at Yujin and stares at her, peering over my shoulder.

I snatch Yujin's hand into mine and pull her away. "Kaja. I can't enjoy recess with a weirdo around."

I ignore Yujin's mutters to stop because whoever this dude is, he is definitely not someone I want Yujin around with.

Just as I want to push open the exit door, I hear Jungkook calling Yujin's name.

"Yujin-shi." He says again, but louder. We both stop in our path but don't turn.

"Do you perhaps, want to remember your memories?"

A/N:

SLOW UPDATE SOZ SOZ hope you enjoyed this chapter enjoy~ ps i dyed my hair today and i'm a red head now lmao any red heads here?!