Introduction *Re-Written*

*Introduction Re-Written*

I'm Hayley Gilbert, an eighteen year old girl with a life. If getting bullied and an attempt to suicide  fits the criteria of normal, you could say a normal life. You could describe me as a person obsessed with a British-Irish boy band, and a possessive fan girl. In short you could say I'm a Directioner.

I had dreams similar to the other Directioners. All I ever wanted was getting married to One Direction or be best friends with them. But like all of us, I knew all of that wasn't possible. It was just a fragment of my imagination. I was pretty satisfied with my life after discovering One Direction. I was more than happy. If you would have met me before that, you would have probably said that I wasn't normal or you would have felt sorry for me. Since my childhood my life was full of ups and downs. If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

The truth is, happiness wasn't really my thing. But for the first time in my entire life I had finally achieved it, through One Direction. The past didn't matter anymore. I was just satisfied because a person like me asking for more would just be considered selfish. However, I didn't care anymore. The bullies and haters didn't matter.

And then one day my life went through a drastic change.

One Direction finally noticed me on twitter. You must be thinking that I got lucky but that really wasn't the case. There was a lot more to the story that I didn't get to know immediately. But when I did, it scared me.

My life was going on pretty well. I was dating Niall and I had become good friends with the other lads, specially Harry. My dream had come true. But then like I said, happiness wasn't my thing. One day the thing I dreaded the most, happened. Yes, my bully and my ex best friend, Amanda returned. With the return of Amanda I knew things were about to get screwed up. Although with Niall in my life I kind of forgot Amanda for sometime. I forgot how bad she could be. You can call me psychic if you want but things did get pretty screwed. With Amanda's ugly tricks and my screwed up emotions it felt like a giant monster of problems hugged me. This time Amanda's tricks could be ignored because I had, 1D and my best friends. But then the worst thing happened.

Just when I started dating Niall I developed feelings for Harry. Now I was torn between two most perfect people and I couldn't figure out my feelings. 

The million dollar question was, Who would it be? Niall or Harry? Would happiness finally find it's way to me? Will my perfect Teenage Dream get ruined?

But like I said, happiness isn't really my thing.