Chapter Three: 'It's Controversial'

• Dedicated to Nutella <3

 Chapter Three

(A/N: Please ignore the unwanted capital letters. I was immature when I started writing at first. You will see my true writing skills soon. These chapters in the beginning are just embarrassing. So sorry about that.) 

"Hayley, are you alright?" Niall asked concerned. Shit. I had totally zoned out back there. He just kissed, and I just zoned out completely. I'm so weird.

"Yeah. I'm alright." I smiled. "Listen I get it. You do not want to rush things and I'm perfectly alright with that." Niall said.

"Umm..No I mean, Let's take things a bit slow. We just met, you know it's too early to make a decision." I can't believe I said those words. I mean why the hell would I want to take things slow? He was Niall freaking  Horan. Maybe I didn't want to get my heart broken once again. I can never forget what it did to me in the past. I just couldn't take that risk again. Although I knew Niall would never hurt me. 

"It's alright Babe." He smirked. "Lets go the lads are waiting to meet you."

OMG This is it. I'm just about to meet the other four lads. My dream was about to come true. I was about to have fun with them. Hang out with One Direction!  I Love my Life! I was living the fan fiction life. This was the best day of my Life.

"You ready?" Niall asked me before knocking the door. I took a deep breath and said, "Yes. This is the best day of my Life."

*

"Hey Niall, where were.." Harry was about to ask Niall where he had been but stopped speaking after he saw me. He was looking at me like I was somebody he knew from like a thousand years. The weird part was that Niall had just kissed me and I fell in love with Harry all over again when I saw him. Damn Hayley! Control your hormones! You can't have both of them! Damn!

"Umm..Hey I..I'm.." I said as Harry interrupted "Hayley, right?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "I'm so glad to meet you. You're really beautiful." Harry complimented. Ah Styles! He was kinda flirty! I think I'm going to have a heart attack!

"Oh my God! Hey hey Hay Hay Hayley!" Louis sang as he entered the room and saw me! Typical Lou. Before I could say something Liam and Zayn said together "Hii Hayley." It was weird. They were behaving like they'd known me all my life. Suddenly there was this weird silence in the room. All the lads were just simply staring at me. 

"Well, I'm speechless! You lads have no idea how glad I am to meet you! You all are like some kind of Gods to me! I worship you! I can't believe I'm standing in front of you right now." I said. Yeah yeah lame speech I know.

"Believe it Babe.'' Harry smirked. Wow Harry Styles Stop killing me man! Apart from the fact that he was Harry Styles, Harry had this certain charm that attracted me towards him. Don't get me wrong the other guys were amazingly gorgeous too but Harry there was something. But right now all I could think was Niall's Kiss!

*

Niall, Harry and I were sitting on the Couch. While Liam and Zayn were sitting on the floor. And Louis, Louis was  in the bathroom singing the female version of Heart Attack. "Louis, whom are you imitiating?" I asked. "My female version." He said in the same voice. I laughed.

"So tell us something about yourself Hayley!" Liam said. "Don't you guys already know a lot about me?" I teased. Niall Laughed. Our eyes met when I turned to him. We just looked at each other for like a minute. Me staring at Niall was normal but Niall staring at me was just surprising.

"What is going on between you Guys?" Harry smirked. "Umm..We..umm.." I stammered. "Nothing really." I said finally. Honestly, I was really sleepy since it was 2:00 am and we had already been chating for like hours now! I had totally forgotten that I existed when my phone buzzed. I unlocked it and saw I had recieved a text from Emily. 

'Hey What's up Bitch? Forgotten us already? ;)'

'Not really. Just having fun. Xx.' I replied.

"Am I the only one who's sleepy?" Niall suddenly asked as if he read my mind. "Not really" I said.

Harry yawned. "Ohk Guys I guess I'll go and grab some sleep now." Harry said. "Me too." Liam said.

And Zayn and Louis were already asleep. 

"So that leaves the two of us." Niall smirked. "Lets just talk! I want to sleep but I don't want to sleep at the same time. Weird feeling." I said yawning. "Ditto feelings Babe." He said.

"Can I hug you?" We said at the same time. Wow We're telepathic I thought. We both Laughed and cuddled.

We talked for an hour after that. Just sharing childhood stories and Laughing. "Hayley who did you fall in love first from one direction?" Niall suddenly asked. Shit. "It's Controversial." I said! I couldn't just ruin this perfect moment by saying it was Harry! I mean I was a Harry girl! "It's Harry." He said.

"Dude, You psychic or what?" I asked amazed. "Do you like me?" he asked. "No I hate you." I said sarcastically. "Me too" he said and we fell asleep.

It was a beautiful feeling. All I could think about was Niall. But there was someone else. It was Harry.

*

Author's Note

I know this was a pretty crappy chappy! It wasn't even that long! Sorry about that! I had a lot in mind but due to all the school work I really couldn't concentrate! My summer vacations would be beginning soon! I promise this fan fiction will get better.  It'll get interesting. Believe me.

PLEASE HIT THE VOTE BUTTON! PRETTY PLEASE! I FREAKING BEG YOU! 

THANKS FOR READING LOVELIES <3

Loads of Love,

-Ishana Twitter- @Ishana_1D