Chapter Six: Revelations and New Developments.

Sorry about this chapter! The next chapter will be longer, I promise! Xxx.

Chapter Six

The world was about to explode. I couldn't think. I was in a state of shock. I never wanted to see that bitch again. To be honest, I never thought I would see her again. I never ever knew she would return. How did the lads know her? How? I was filled with emotions and questions. This was like a nightmare. Frankly speaking, after what Amanda did to me I was scared of her.

Anybody would be.

That girl had the capability to turn anybody's life into a living hell. Yes. The part that scared me the most about Amanda was that, she was a person who could act like your best friend for an entire year and turn into your biggest enemy once her work was done. I might sound dramatic but it's true. I was scared of her. I was scared that she might turn my life upside down just with one look. She was a pathetic bitch with a brain. The part that disturbed me the most this time was that the boys knew Amanda. She could sabotage them against me. She could do anything she wanted. She could ruin my life forever this time.

I had walked out of the party and I had locked myself in Niall's room. I don't know why I chose to go to Niall's house instead of mine but I did. I was just crying. Crying like I would never stop. I couldn't breathe. I never wanted to feel better because then I knew I'd have to face the reality. I just wanted to lock myself in the room and cry forever. Yes that is the kind of effect Amanda had on me.

She terrified me. She had destroyed my self esteem. I finally got it back and now that she was back! I just couldn't think. It was like some serial killer who had failed to kill me once had returned to kill me again.

"Hayley Calm down! I know she ruined your life and you're scared." Niall practically yelled begging me to open the door.

How did Niall know all that? Nobody knew except Jake, not even Emily. I knew there was something terribly wrong. What if Amanda had said something? I should have been stronger and faced her. I knew immediately that if I gave even a minute to Amanda she could ruin my life again. I had to know how Niall knew Amanda. So I immediately locked the room and said,

"I want to know everything right now Niall!"

"I will tell you everything. But.."

"How do you know Amanda?" I demanded.

"Look Hayley, She is the reason why we know you." He said.

"WHAT?" I screamed. I literally screamed.

"Hayley I wouldn't let her do anything to you this time!" He said trying to calm me down.

"You have no idea what she's capable of. She'll sabotage you." I cried.

"Look Hayley I hate her because of what she did to you but I also am thankful to her because if she wouldn't have approached Harry we would never have met." He cried.

"I am not getting any of this Niall. I just want to sleep and never wake up." I said.

"Don't say that. I promise she won't be successful in doing anything now." He convinced.

"Oh you have no idea Niall. This is how all her games begin. She'll give you Heaven and take away all of that from you." I quavered.

"All I know is that she bullied you and made your life hell. And now she wants to make all that right so she wanted us to meet you." Niall confessed.

"Seriously Niall,This is like a nightmare. I can't waste any time on this! I need to kill her, drive her away! Just do anything! I don't want her here! Just!" I sobbed.