Chapter Eleven: Feelings Conveyed.

Chapter Eleven

(A/N: It's just a filler but it's important for the chapters after this. This fan fiction is going to get serious after this. The cliche and typical part is over. Get ready for a lot of upcoming drama and ups and downs. Get ready for a roller coaster ride ahead. Ignore the typing errors. Dedicated to Bella, the writer of 'A Shot of Reality' for providing us with such an incredible story. I'm  in love with her extraordinary writing skills and her fan fictions. Thanks for reading. Love always, Ishana. )        

*

It was finally over, Hayley's jinxed birthday was finally over. It had been great but it ended with shocking revelations. So much had being going on since she returned to London.

Her birthday had been really nice but somehow it was the end of all the fun and the beginning of some serious consequences. One of them being, the rumors that she had feelings for Harry as well as Niall. There was only one person who spread such sick rumors, it was Amanda who was now one of the paparazzi.

Hayley was so drunk the night of her birthday that it took her almost two hours to recollect what had really happened.

After she did, it was too late. She was on the covers of almost every magazine. Being on the covers wasn't a problem. The problem was being on the covers with Harry, in his arms. That created a lot disturbance.

Since it was the night when Niall officially announced Hayley as his girlfriend. It was a big announcement since Niall had been single for so long and he had finally got into a relationship. There was already so much drama regarding his new relationship and now Hayley was being portrayed as a person who was cheating on him.

However, she clearly wasn't. She was drunk and she needed someone to carry her home, that's it. She really wished that person would have been Niall but unfortunately little Nialler was drunk too.

The paparazzi are evil people, specially Amanda.

Right Now there was a lot of unsaid tension going on between Niall and Hayley. Niall had already had doubts about Hayley's relationship with Harry, since the day he saw their pictures at the airport.

But he really tried to believe that they were just friends and Harry was just protecting her from the insane world. But this time he was a bit upset about this. People were mocking him and Hayley. Who wants a relationship after such a long time which didn't seem special?

The worst part was, it started bad. Niall's and Hayley's relationship was really cute but somehow they were portrayed as screwed people. Harry was being portrayed as a playboy who, according to the evil paparazzi stole Niall's girl.

All this was just too much to take for them. It was so much that they didn't discuss it. They just ignored it completely because that was easier than dealing with the evil world. But they had to deal with it or else it would be worst.

It seemed as if the entire world had gone crazy. Jealous fan girls had already started sending hate to Hayley. Now they were treating her as some monster who wanted to ruin one direction. All thanks to the paparazzi and of course, Amanda. So much tension in the air.

**

She walked up to the blond haired Irish boy who was sitting in front of his laptop, pondering. Clearly he wasn't paying attention on whatever was on the computer screen.

He looked utterly tensed, his perfect facial features conveying the message. She was tensed too, tensed about her future. Her future with Niall.

"Niall." She practically whispered, gently placing her hands on his toned shoulder. He didn't answer.

"Are you mad at me?" She inquired, scared that they would get into a fight. "No, I'm not. I'm just tensed." He assured. It was clear that the Irish boy didn't want any tension in their relationship as well.

"There's nothing between Harry and I." She finally blurted out. She finally had the courage to bring that topic up. She was just afraid that she might lose Niall.

"I know, but." The 'but' said it all. He had doubts, doubts about her relationship with his band mate. How could he? She thought for a moment but then realized it was all her fault. She was the one with the screwed up feelings, not him.

"But what?" She asked, afraid to get the answer. "But nothing. It's just these pictures and stuff." He answered with a tensed look on his face. He was really upset and it was all her fault, Hayley's fault.

"I think we should take a break." Hayley said not believing her own statement. Moments ago she was afraid she'd lose him and now she was breaking up with him?

Niall looked at her, shock and horror filling his eyes. He just couldn't process what she just said. So he just looked at her, he was speechless. He didn't know what to do now. It was the woman he loved, suggesting to take a break. That's when he realized she was definitely the woman he 'loved' not 'liked'

After witnessing the shock and horror on Niall's innocent face, Hayley decided to take her words back. Not exactly take them back but she sure could alter them, couldn't she? So she did.

"I mean take a break from all this." She said pointing out at the rumors and shutting down his laptop. Niall's facial features finally relaxed. He had almost lost her but now she was all his, once again.

"I Love you." He said, not thinking of the consequences of the three words. Not even thinking if she would say them back. But somehow he seemed to believe that she would and he was not wrong.

"I love you too." She smiled finally realizing she loved him. His heart felt as it it soothed after he heard her say those words back. He then kissed her gently, adamant to stay with her forever.

(A/N: Don't forget to vote and fan. Lots of Love. Xx.)