Chapter Five: Mixed Feelings and the Past.

• Dedicated to All the Lovely Readers <3

Chapter Five

Hayley's Point of View

Yesterday was a day I wanted to forget but remember at the same time. I would have been in the 'One Direction girlfriend club!' Isn't that a dream for a Directioner? But yesterday I was more of a girl than an obsessed fan. I mean this was a big step. I don't know why I didn't take it because  

Niall obviously liked me. 

He was not the kind of guy who would just date somebody randomly. If he wanted to date me it meant that he actually liked me. I'm such a mean bitch. Now that Niall likes me I've started developing feelings for Harry. What developing? I always had feelings for Harry. It was because of Harry that I love 1D. He was that special lad with whom I feel in love with first. I loved all of them equally but deep inside I knew I had this soft spot for Harry. Don't get me wrong Niall Horan was equally important for me. I loved him like asdfghjkl; but I loved Harry too. Before I met Niall and the guys I loved them as a fan. Yeah I know it sounds crazy and we all say it's more than the typical 'celebrity' love but it's not. I realised that when I met them. It's a different feeling all together.

I think this is how reality feels like. 

Yesterday I ended up staying at Harry's because we all decided to have a sleepover and Harry said we could crash at his place. It was good to see Emily and Jake dating and it was even better how they got along with the guys. Eleanor had joined us too. Eleanor and I had become pretty good friends in a such a short time. It was good to see Emily getting along well with her too. Life was pretty smooth for everybody even me but I know things were about to get messed up. Niall was normal but was acting a little weird.  

We didn't talk about our relationship. And Harry, well Harry and I were really having fun. Not in the dirty fun way, in the normal fun way. I could tell Niall was jealous. Honestly, I feel like a bitch! I didn't want any of this. I can sense the tension between the three of us all the time. I don't even have any one to talk to because Emily is busy with Jake and well I can't talk to Niall. I think I should talk to Eleanor. Yes, she would be the best person. I think I'll talk to her at that posh thing we're going to today. Oh that reminds me, the posh thing! I need an outfit! I don't even know what it is anyway. All I know is that we need a date. Crap!

Just as I was lost in thought with my eyes closed somebody slapped my back. 

"Hey wake up fattass!" Niall laughed. Oh Who else had the guts to call me fat? Obviously Niall. And the other thing was I could tell from a thousand miles away that it was Niall's voice.

"You did not just call me fat Nialler! That hurt!" I groaned as he slapped my back again.

"Wake up Bish! Everybody is waiting for you." Niall commanded pulling my blanket down.

"What time is it anyway?" I groaned.

"12 in the afternoon." He laughed.

"Oh Crap!" I complained finally sitting. Niall was wearing a white T-Shirt with Jeans.

"Why are you so dressed?" I wondered.

"Why wanna see me naked?" He chuckled.

"Ah Shut up you Cheeky Ass! Tell me!" I retorted.

"That's a surprise! Wake up and get dressed ASAP. We all are going out!" Niall said, with his voice full of excitement.

"Okay Whatever Peasant." I said and got out of bed. Finally.

"Good Girl." Niall giggled and left.  

*

Harry's Point of View.