Chapter Two: We'd be Perfect for each other

• Dedicated to Cupcake Harry <3

Chapter Two. 

(A/N: Please ignore the unwanted capital letters. I was really immature when I started writing this story. I'm going to edit this soon but till then accept my apologies. Thanks a lot. Love always, Ishana.)

I woke up at around 3:00am and I was wondering what happened because I found Jake and Emily asleep on the floor and my room was a mess. How did all this happen? When did I sleep? We never slept so early at our sleepovers. Every thing was a blur. I just remember that I passed out after I saw something, a tweet. And then it all came back to me. I'm going crazy! What just happened!? Niall, Liam, Harry tweeted and followed me? Oh No I'm a psycho I just imagine things! And Niall was hitting one me! And he said he would see more of me. And OMG I passed out in the middle of my dream!  

I desperately grabbed my Ipad which was kept beside me. I was careful not to wake Jake and Emily up because they looked like angels. Aww.

And I logged into twitter.

This is not happening. No. I'm dead and I'm probably in heaven. How is this even possible? I couldn't believe my eyes. I had ten thousand followers. And I had also received like a thousand tweets asking me who I was. OMG! How could I pass out? I'm such an idiot. ALL THIS DOESN'T SEEM REALISTIC AT ALL! I mean this is not possible. No! Why the hell didn't Emily and Jake try to get me back to my senses? I mean what the hell were they thinking? What the actual hell is happening? I don't get it. I mean why would One Direction randomly tweet and follow me? Why would Louis call me sassy? Why would they call me pretty? I'm just a person on twitter. Just a weird Directioner! And wait. NIALL HORAN HAD ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER! OH MY GOD! Before I opened my DM I saw Zayn had followed me too. OMG! The lad hardly ever tweeted. Something was seriously wrong. Wrong in a really good way! It was like I was dreaming. I mean How the hell did all five notice me? Niall even tweeted that he knew me a lot better than he thought I knew he did.

Oh Please. Niall Horan knew me? How? I lived in London and had never ever seen them live! How did they know me? How did they know I was pretty? I was going crazy.

I opened my Direct Messages. I thought I should DM my number to Niall. What I should? OMFG I WILL! I was dying to talk to Niall, to meet him OMG! To touch him, to hang out with him! Calm down girl. You're thinking too much.

OMG I HAD THE BEST FRIENDS ON EARTH! They had already Direct messaged my number to Niall! OMG

"GUYS I LOVE YOU OMFG!" I screamed so loudly that Jake and Emily practically jumped! They were fast asleep but I had to wake them up and I didn't have the time and patience to wake them like Grannys! "What is wrong with you Bitch!?" Jake yelled! "We knew you'd wake us up but like this?" Emily blabbered. She was still half asleep. 

"You are like the most awesome people one earth! OMG! Thanks a lot!" I said and Fan girled! I was in the middle of my crazy dancing and the amazing tune of Rock Me filled the entire room with more excitement. I started dancing even more when I realised it was my ringtone and that I should probably answer the call. Oh How Crazy!

"Helloo." I said  

"Hey, Umm..Is this Hayley?" An Irish accent asked. I immediately knew who it was. I couldn't control my hormones anymore but I had to keep calm. Hayley Keep Calm. Hayley keep Calm.  

"Yes it is Hayley. Who is this?" I knew it was Niall but I still pretended not to know him. Ah I'm sick! Aha.

"It's Niall. I would like to meet you, if you don't mind." He said.  

Oh my God! I couldn't control myself anymore. I had lost it! "OMG NIALL FREAKIN HORAN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! IS THIS EVEN REAL! OF COURSE YOU CAN MEET ME OMG! AAAHHH" I screamed.