Chapter Ten: The Birthday

(A/N:Hey Guys sorry about the late update! I hope you like it. Do not forget to comment and Vote! You all are just so Amazing! Loads of Love! Thanks for reading! XD)

Chapter Ten

I was more than excited for the upcoming party. To be honest, this had been the best birthday so far. People loved birthdays but somehow I didn't. Most of the tragedy's of my life began on my birthday. I considered it jinxed. I won't get into my past right now because maybe that'll ruin my perfect mood. But I'd really like to give you an example as to why I consider it jinxed but that would waste a lot of precious time so, I'll pass.

Let's see what surprise or I'd rather say shock this jinxed birthday has in store for me.

"Get ready Hales." Niall said giving me a sweet peck on my cheeks.

"I'm so excited." I shrieked, clapping my hands and jumping like a retard. Yeah, I know I'm weird.

"Wooaahh Babe, keep that excitement for 'The Party'." He smirked, stressing on the words 'The Party.' as if it was some sort of a festival.

"I'm intrigued." I smirked. "You better be." He replied cheekily.

"If you, Niall James Horan are done flirting with your girlfriend can you leave and let us get ready?" Eleanor interrupted dramatically, as she entered our room.

"Be Careful." Niall warned as if Eleanor was a gay rapist.

"YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, BLOND...Ummm.." She said in a Bad-ass way but couldn't think of a word after blond.

"How Baddass." Niall chuckled sarcastically. Eleanor was clearly embarrassed. "YOU BLOND GUY!" She finally managed to say.

"Eleanor Calder just got owned by Niall Horan, the blond guy bimbo." I said amused. The looks on their faces were priceless.

"No just no." They said together making a disgusted expression. Was it that bad? Yeah I guess it was.

"Was it that bad?" I pouted. "YES!" Eleanor said with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Now let's get ready." Danielle said entering the room with Perrie. "Nialler Leave." Perrie ordered. He immediately left as if Perrie was a zombie. 'Cheeky Bastard' I mentally cursed him.

"So time for the birthday girl's surprise dress." Eleanor exclaimed. "Guys Oh my God! There's a dress?" I said really touched. They had a surprise dress for my birthday? Oh my gosh!

"Yes, We do!" Perrie smirked. "I love you girls soo much! It's just my birthday! It's not like I'm getting married." I said pulling them closer in a group hug. Aw! We were having such a cute moment. And then it occured to me. "Were's Emily?" I said and turned to find Emily standing right behind us.

"Taaaddaaaa." She said presenting the spectacular dress in front of us. I was just..speechless. That dress was, was just like oh my god.

"OH MY FRIGGING TITS!" I blurted out. I was so bloody happy. That dress was a freaking masterpiece. I had always dreamt of wearing one of those and walking on the red carpet, but I had never thought I would.

"Do you like it?" Danielle asked.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT! OH MY GOSH AM I DREAMING SOMEBODY SLAP ME OH MY GOSH WUT." I literally screamed jumping in the air. I was fan girling so hard right now.

And then Emily stood in front of my holding my hands and I finally managed to calm down and I looked at her. I immediately knew what she was about to do but it was too late for that. She slapped me hard. Ouch!

"God dammit Emily! It's my birthday!" I groaned. "You know you needed that." She said seriously as if she was some doctor and I was some crazy patient.