Alas the misunderstood

As I remember it was the start of spring.
Two continuous months she waited without a single message she had from Qasym.
One day when the air was cool nd the old woman was reading the diary of his martyred hubby, a bell ranged...
She opened the door nd saw 5 men in black suits claiming to be friends of his son. She made them sit nd offered coffee.
Sitting in front of them the old mother asked them with sadness in her eyes "Qasym never had friends nd I knew on what he was upto , so don't try to be extra smart. I know my son didn't follow the footsteps of his great ancestors but I know where he belongs to nd I will make him rea..."
She stopped without completing her words as one of ghem cried saying "U don't even know a word about ur son old lady.
He wasn't a terrorist, all his life he was the best among us who was always ready, the one who alone destroyed the most effective group of bombers in country single handedly, but to his dismay he was the last bomber ur son shot in the head making it impossible for the bomber to blast in the hotel next to the nearby university but he died bcoz of stab wounds in his chest that were made during the fight with bomber alone.He was a real hero who desserves to be called the real fighter"
Tears rolled down from her mother as the sunset came they told her his stories of brave encounters he made.Before going the requested old lady go give them somethings from his room nd than as she left them at the door she remembered her son going like them witb zeal leaving fog behind like a hero who lived for others nd died for others who was among the few , the best....!