[1] Potions

Harry's POV:

Harry was trying hard to do everything right. He didn't want to fail the second lesson in a row. But since he had given up using the book from the 'prince', his Marks had emadiately become worse.

Professor Slughorn still thought it was because of Sirius.
'Harry. I know that your godfather just died but you really have to try and concentrate. I don't want you to fail and I most certainly don't want to kick you out of the class' he said every time he saw Harry's potions get worse.

But it wasn't because of Sirius that his marks had gone so bad and it wasn't because of the book either. Since term started, he had been in the same potions class as Draco Malfoy. That was the Problem.

Although he had to pretend to hate him, deep down he had a terrible crush on him that he tried to ignore. But every lesson he found himself staring at Draco for at least half an hour.

The next morning he was sitting at Gryffindor table, eating his toast, as Professor Slughorn approached him.

'Harry, m'boy, could I have a word?' He said staring at Ron and Hermione.
'Of course, Sir' Harry said and followed his potions Master into the next emptied classroom.

'I know that you probably have loads to do ,Harry. The thing is...I still want to help you about getting better marks in my lessons. I really want you to continue in my class. I've decided, that you will recieve extra lessons on Tuesday's and on Saturday's.'

Harry thought for a moment.
'And who would be giving me those extra lessons, Professor?' Harry asked.
He so dearly hoped it would be Hermione or one of his other friends.

'Well you see ,Harry... I know you and Mr. Malfoy don't exactly see eye to eye but-'
'Draco Malfoy?' Harry said, shocked. That would turn out to be a pure disaster.

'I know. But he is one of my nest students and it would definitemy help your marks to get better. You will only have to have him as your tutor until then.'

Draco' s POV:
'Me? Potters teacher for extra lessons? I'm sorry, Professor, but that idea is absurd.' Draco said in outrage.

'Harry isn't that bad, Draco. You'll get used to it.'
Draco snorted but quickly pretended to cough loudly when he saw Slughorns face.

'Alright then, Professor. Just one question... Where will I be giving him those extra lessons?'

'Don't worry, Draco. I've found a good Place where no one will disturb you.'
That sounded so wrong in Draco's ears. And even worse, he had a major crush on Harry. What was he going to do?