[42]

Draco's POV:

After saying goodnight to Harry he went up to Dumbledore's office. He knocked on the door.

"Yes, come in," he heard Dumbledore's voice. He slowly opened the door. Dumbledore was sitting behind his desk, reading the Daily Prophet.

"Ah, Draco. Yes, did Harry tell you I wanted to talk to you?" He asked and put aside the Prophet.

"I- yes he did, sir," Draco answered.
"Please sit," Dumbledore said.

Draco sat down at on the chair opposite to Professor Dumbledore.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about, sir?"

Dumbledore cleared his throat.
"Well, you and Harry have been absent for quite a while and, as I understand it, both of you are in danger at the present time," he said and paused to look at Draco who just nodded.

"I have spoken to the Order... You do know what the Order is and what they do?"

"Yes, sir. You-know-who does... did talk about the Order a lot," Draco said quietly.

"Well the Order is prepared to have special protection methods for you and especially for Harry. Both of you will continue to stay at Hogwarts nevertheless. This is probably one of the only places where Voldemort can't get to you"

"But, sir, why would the Order help me? I am a former Deatheater and both of my parents and my entire family supporr the work of the dark lord," Draco answered.

"Yes, well at the moment you are in danger so the Order is prepared to help. You could also be very useful," Dumbledore said nicely.
"It is getting late. You should go to your common room. Tomorrow you will attend lessons again. Try to act normal so the other student won't suspect anything," he sighed. "There are already rumors"

"Yes, sir. Goodnight," Draco said and stood up. After exiting the Headmasters office he went straight to bed.

A/N
I know that I haven't updated since OCTOBER and this is a really boring chapter. I am sooooo sorry!!! The thing is that I've had a lot going on with school. I do have holidays soon though so I will be able to update more FINALLY. Sorry again!