[33]

Draco's POV:
"It seems weird..." Harry said. They were still in Draco's bed.

"What?"

"I'm just casually talking to you up here while Voldemort could be plotting my death right beneath us," He added.

Draco nodded.
"True but you know he'll never find out"
At least, he hoped that.

"By the way, Harry. There's another meeting today so you'll have to be extra careful. I won't be going because mother says I'm not allowed to. So how about we try and do something nice and secretly fly somewhere," he added and nodded towards his broom.

Harry's face lit up and he pecked Draco's cheek.
"Sounds wonderful," he said and tried not to think about all the deatheaters that would be coming.

"Let's get ready then. They'll be arriving in a couple of hours. We want to be gone by then," Draco said and got out of bed.

Harry yawned and walked towards Draco's bathroom.
"Okay understood. I'll be quick," he said and got in the shower while Draco started to get changed.

A few minutes later when they were both ready, Draco went downstairs to get some breakfast for the both of them, while Harry waited upstairs because he could not be seen by Lucius.

"Here you go, Harry," Draco said and gave him a plate with crumpets that Harry then put on Draco's bedside table.

"Draco?" Harry suddenly said and Draco looked up.

"Yeah?"

Draco saw that Harry thought for a moment. But after a while he murmured a "never mind" and went back to eating.

***

"Ready?" Draco asked Harry when they had finished their breakfast.

"Sure. Let's go," Harry said and grabbed his coat. Draco got his broomstick and opened the window. Before he got on his broom, he made sure to check that nobody was watching. And when he didn't see anyone he motioned for Harry to come over and they flew out of the window.

---

A big thank you and shoutout to @keren1698 for the wonderful ideas!

Also, school just finished for me so there will be more updates!