[26]

Draco's POV:

*flashback*

"You should go," Draco said quietly and left the room.

As soon as Draco closed the door he regreted what he had said to Harry. Maybe he shouldn't have been so harsh with him. After all, he did understand him a little bit. But still it was too dangerous for Harry. He was too dangerous for Harry.

He walked back down the hall and walked back into the room where the deatheater meeting was held.

"It's nice of you to join us again, Draco," Voldemort said as soon as Draco closed the door behind him.
Some people laughed. Draco ignored his lords comment and sat down between his parents again.

"Anyway," Voldemort said, as the last person had quieted down.
"Where were we? Ah yes. Harry Potter. There have been rumors that he has left a safe house from the Order. And these rumors have been confirmed. Pius?" He said and looked at Pius Thicknesse.

He nodded and stood up.
"Potter has been sighted twice. Once near the safe house which belongs to the Weasley family," again laughder.
"And once near here. It looked like Potter was flying directly to us," he said and sat down again.

Voldemort nodded.
"Now anyone who has seen Potter should speak up now," he said coldly. Nobody said a thing.

Then he looked at Draco.
"Draco, do you have any idea where Harry could be? After all, you are classmates," he said and smiled evilly.

Draco's hands started to sweat and he struggled to keep calm.
"No, my Lord. I haven't heard anything from him," he said and tried not to let his voice shake too badly.

"Lies," Voldemort shouted.
He stood up and walked up to Draco. He stopped behind his chair.
"I want you to tell me exactly where he is," he wispered, so only Draco could hear him.

"I- I don't know, my Lord," Draco answered and swallowed.
All eyes were on him and Voldemort now.

"Don't lie to me," Voldemort said, this time louder.
"I swear I haven't seen him... my Lord," Draco said with a shaky voice.

"Fine. If you won't tell me yourself I'll have to force it out of you," Voldemort said, matter of factly.

"Crucio," Draco felt a sharp pain all over his body. It stopped shortly afterwards.

"Do you want to tell me now?" He said, smirking. Draco couldn't answer. He just shook his head.

"Crucio," again a sharp pain. Draco screamed and wished Harry was here. He fell to the ground.

"Tell me, Draco," a voice in Draco's head said.
Tears ran down Draco's face.

"Never," he wispered.
"Crucio," Draco couldn't handle it anymore. He blacked out.