Zippers.

Hey Wattpad world!!! this is my first story so if yall have any comments and corrections for this story please leave me your opinions and comments.

Well lets get to my story why dont we..hope yall enjoy.. :D

Oh the song for this chapter is "hello" by beyonce...and the pic is of Daren Kagasoff who is the actor for Cam..

(~Scarlett's POV~)

"Room service, how may I help you?" The guy said through the phone. I have to say room service is pretty freaking amazing. Just saying.

"Can you send somebody up to pent 101 to help me with my zipper?" I asked as I struggled to zip my dress up.

I don't get why designers design dresses with zippers on the back of dresses. I dont mind zippers in the front or the side, but on the back, really who does that. Yea, I know, mostly every designer in the world does, but they need to relize that not everyone is flexible enough to reach behind and zip it up. If I didn't have to go to a fancy cocktail dinner with my mom, I wouldn't be calling room service to help me zip up my dress, I would be calling room sevice for pizza and ice cream.

"Um, i'll find out miss." The guy said with a really thick French accent.

"Okay. When you do, can ya tell them to come up to my room?" Lets hope who ever comes up doesn't have to use the stairs, my pent house is on the 50th floor.

"Yes miss."

(~Cameron's POV~)

Night shift at a popular New York Hotel was always intresting, but by the time I'm done with my shift I only have about three hours left till I have to go to school. Some nights I don't even get to sleep, how horrible is that. But Cameron or Cam (for short) here manages to still look unbarably handsome, even without a nights worth of sleep. Man Cam, talking in the third person and being concited, yea now I can tell you haven't slept. Shit I'm talking to myself now.

"Cam." I heard Luigi call my name. I turned and saw him rounding the corner into the coffee shop. Amazing how people still drink coffee at 11o'clock at night.

"Whats up Luigi?" I ask as I press the grind button on the blender.

"Do you know how to use a zipper." he looks at me with his confused eyes. "What ever that is?" I almost start laughing, but decided to just smile because I knew Luigi was new to the English language, considering he just came from France five months ago. I actually think he's speaking english perfectly, just with a slightly thick accent, if that actually makes since. I don't even know what im saying, im so freaking tired.

"Matter of fact I do. Why?"

"Some lady asked me to send somebody up to here room to help her with her zipper." He pointed to me. " I choose you Cameron to go help her." This time I let out a soft chuckle

"Sure Luigi, I'll go." I smiled.. "Which room?"

"Pent 101."

"Kay, take over the coffee shop for a minute." I said as I started to walk towards the elevator.

As I stand infront of the elevator waiting for it to come down to this floor I turn to see Luigi walking away from the shop. Coustomers with confused faces still waiting in line.

"Luigi." I yelled out to him, with my arms up in the air. "What the fuck are you doing?" I headed towards him just as the door to the elevator opened. Shit. There goes my ride.

"Watch your language." he said in a stern voice. "You said wait here for a minute. Cameron, it has been a minute already." I raise my hand to my face and shake my head.

"Sorry for my language, im just tired." I rub my eyes. "But I didn't litterally mean a minute Luigi."

"Oh. Okay." he said thinking. " I get it. Your using American slang." He starts to laugh causing me to laugh along with him.

"Yea. Something like that." I say. "So you're okay with the coffee shop?"

'Oui" he says in French.

"Okay. Oh and this," I pointed to his zipper on his sweater. "is a zipper" I say as I walked towards the elevator again.

After about three minutes in the elevator, I finally make it up to the 50th floor, the pent house floor. Knowing that mostly riched people stayed up here I'm thinking they want me to help them zip up their fully packed luggages or something.

I head to PS101 and knock on the door. Ten seconds later a smoking hot girl around my age answers the door.

"Hello." I greeted her with a sly smile.

WELL THATS IT FOR NOW. HOPE YALL LIKE. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I HOPE YALL VOTE FOR ME AND BECOME A FAN. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THESTORY SO FAR.