Time out time with big bro ally-pop

You sat in the time out corner with your brother Allen "whatcha in for kid" he says nugging you "I drew on the walls" you say,then you sigh out....if papa Ollie and daddy Francois didn't want to have the walls colored on then why have them white. "I did the exact same thing at three kiddo" al says and you smile "big bubby al why are you in time out" you say then he chuckles "matt and I got in a fight so I was put here" al says ruffling your hair then you smile "wanna make time out fun" you ask and he gives you a questioning look.
You look around to see if papa Ollie or daddy Francois was around, you quickly run over to your art box and get your paint kit.running back to al you pull paint brushes out "lets do animal faces on each other" you say and he laughs "sure doll face" he says then you start painting a bunny face on al's face and he does a panda face on you.
-after face painting-
"Okay you to ti-what happend to your faces" papa Ollie says and you giggle "made time out more fun" al says with a smirk "I don't know if I should take pictures or make you stay in the corner longer" papa ollie says shaking his head and sighing. "What the fuck when did you get the paints" daddy Francois says when walking into the room then you and al say "ooooo you swore" making daddy Francois face palm "al your twenty years old and swear like a sailor yourself" daddy Francois say. "You two out of the corner and Francois you get in it" papa Ollie says then you skip out of the corner "lets go get a juice box" you say then walk away holding your big brother al's hand as you lead him to the kitchen.
~extended ending~
"WHO THE FUCK DREW ON MY WALLS" Matt yells from his room making you and al giggle madly "Matthew time out cornot now" Ollie says pulling him by the earlobe into it. "Now where is (y/n) and al they have explaining to do" Ollie says then al picks you up and runs out the front door taking you to the park.