Chapter 2

Matt's POV

Matt walked into his class when he saw his teacher Mr. Gabriel(Matt's homeroom teacher) Gabriel looked at Matt with a somewhat agitated look. We never really looked eye to eye. I guess it's because I always got bad grades, and the fact that I interrupted class a lot. I walked to my seat pretending to not notice. I don't know why I pretend not to notice it's just my reaction to it. As I waited for the rest of the class to arrive I got out my phone as secretly as I could.

My teacher was always skeptical about people sneaking phones, but if you know how to hide them you could pretty much get away from it. Then the teacher went up to the chalk board and wrote, "Hand over your phone Matthew." There was his famous humor of his. I walked up to his desk, and put my phone on his desk. As soon as I did that he tried to get on my phone. Is that even allowed by the school board. Invasion of privacy is against the school board.

After that class began but as always I just looked out of the bright window. The sun was just rising from the horizon. Then I saw the weirdest thing a guy can see. It was a wolf looking straight at me from about 40 feet from the window outside. That whole class period I couldn't get that wolf out of my head. It's as if we had a special bond between us, but I think that was just my imagination. When I got home that day I saw it again at my house. I thought they would notice but then I remembered that they were on vacation. Quickly but carefully I went inside my house and hid until I was sure the wolf was gone.