What The...??

So i took the seat that was next to him, he turned from his computer, facing me, sighed and took off his glasses. "I need to ask you something, and tell you something. Can you answer honestly?" He asked, his chocolaty eyes looking at me. I nod, im too nervous to spit out any words. "Your nervous.." He continues, once again, i nod because i cant speak. "You have a right to be.. Anyways, this has been killing me, but, Taylor, do you like me???" He asks, is he serious right now? I feel my eyes widen with surprise. He doesnt take his off of me, he is waiting for an answer until he continues... "Because, i honestly, kind of like you...." He says, i can see he is now nervous too. I open my mouth, but nothing comes out. What the hell is wrong with me??? Why cant i speak??? "So, you never answered me, and i got my confession out... Taylor, do you like me??" He repeats.
"In what way do you mean?" I finally find my voice again. I think he thought i would never speak.
"I mean, like, crush wise...." Oh, well this just got even more awkward fast.
"Oh...." Thats all i manage to get out. I know i cant leave until i answer but, i honestly dont know the answer... "I cant think straight right now, i honestly dont know the answer..." I finally say. I see a grin appear on his face, what now?
"You cant think straight?" He asked. I shook my head, dude, are you listening? I just said that!? I think to myself. "I think we both know the answer to my question then..." He continues, im now confused.
"What?" I manage to get another word out. That grin is still on his face, what could he be happy about, this is the worst conversation ever!
"You cant think straight, because your with me, correct?"
"Yes, whats your point exactly?" Then it hit me, how stupid am i?
"So the answer to my question is a yes?" He asks, like he already knows. I finally give in to his stubbornness. An i sigh.
"I guess so...." I admit. He rolls his chair a little closer to me, whats he going to do now???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROBERTS POV
Taylor has been gone for awhile now... Im starting to get worried, so i decide to go in there myself. The door is closed, i walk in fast and cant believe my eyes. "What the hell!?" I say angrily. Both of them look at me with surprise. Im just full with anger.
"Robert, its not what it looks like!" Tony says.
"So your telling me, that you werent just kissing my girlfriends daughter!?!?" I yell, giving him the look of death.
"Well, we were but i can explain!" Tony says. I take a seat.
"Im listening..." I say calmly but still pissed as i cross my arms.
"Ok, we talked for awhile, and i asked her if she liked me..." I cut him off.
"You what!?"
"Wait! Let me finish!" I accept it. "Then i confessed that i like her, i could tell she was nervous, she said she couldnt think straight because of me, and then she answered my question. I asked if she liked me and she said i guess so. Then we had a harmless kiss. Thats it i swear!" He explains, i turn to Taylor.
"Is that true?" I ask, she nods, not making eye contact with me. "Okay... But this is highly illegal you know." Then they both nod and not look at me like im their father. Im technically almost Taylors step father, but Tony and i are just friends. Its silent for a minute, then Taylor gets up from the chair she was at.
"I need to go somewhere quickly, ill be back at your room after, Robert." She says, then walks out. Okay, now where is she going?? I excuse myself from Tonys room and go to mine, waiting for Taylor.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAYLORS POV
After that just happened, i realized that i told Henry that i would go to his room after the talk with Tony. I walk down the hall and his door is wide open and he is grading i think. I knock on the door frame, he looks up and tells me to come in. I walk to my usual seat and he puts down the papers and swivels his chair so hes facing me. "So..." He said.
"Well," i start. "I go into his room and he says that he had to ask me, and tell me something." He nods, wanting to know more, which i can make him doubt that but i keep going anyways. "And he asks if i.. Like him..." I say, but im not uncomfortable like i was, just nervous on what he will say.
"He what!?" He says, i could see the anger in his expression. "Do you want me to do something..." I cut him off.
"Wait! Im not finished." I say, he nods for me to go on. "If i tell you this, will you get him fired?" I ask before going on. He sighs because i know he knows whats coming.
"No... I wont get him fired. Im just upset that he is like this."
"Okay, now that i know that, after he asked, i struggled to answer. Then he said that he liked me..." This time, he cut me off.
"Wait, woah, woah, woah! How could he say that!?" I ignore the question and continue.
"Anyways, i finally answer his question, and i guess i do kinda like him.." I now see fury in his eyes, oh shit, i did it, i went too far. This is the first ive ever seen him angry. He controls it though, and i continue, but im scared to.
"And that was it?" He asked before i spoke.
"Um, not exactly." I swear, the veins in his arms are going to pop out in the air at any second. I think he knows im frightened. "Um, after that, we, uh... We...."
"You what?" He said with his teeth clenched. I never knew he would make me scared of him like this, ever.
"We... We k.. Kissed..." I finally stuttered. But, he understood fully what i said. He got up from his chair quickly and punched his desk, i swear he wouldve broke his desk with a little tiny bit more power.
"HE FUCKING KISSED YOU!!!!?????" He said furiously, then he covered his mouth, realizing that he just cursed. Another first, one day he even said that he doesnt swear, but i see thats a complete lie. "I.. I didnt mean to blurt that out..." His anger turned to shame. I couldnt help but chuckle a little. He looks insulted. "What? Why are you chuckling?" He asks.
"Because, one time i asked if you swear, and you said no, i barely believed you, and now you just said the worst swear word right in front of me. So its funny that you would lie to me, when i just told you a lot of the truth on my part." I explain. He squints at me.
"Wait, you dont seemed bothered that you two kissed. Why?" He asked suspiciously. I get up from my chair and shake my head.
"I have to go catch my ride, see you tomorrow, Mr. Palmer." I say as i walk out, i hear him say something, but i didnt catch what it was. As i walk to Roberts room, im thinking to myself, what a freaking day ive had.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys, i hope you liked this chapter. I thought i should mix things up a bit. I also want to thank downeylove65 for supporting me and my story. If you dont already, you should go follow her and read her two fanfictions. Yes, they do have Robert in them as well. Anyways, comment what you think Nicole will say, or how the next day at school will be. Thanks guys!