Teachers

TONYS POV
Oh god! I just kissed my student earlier! What the hell was i thinking?! I dont care if i like her and she likes me, im her teacher, shes underage, and my best friend might become her step father one day! Ugh. Love has always been complicated with me. Is it because i can be sour sometimes? I dont know... But i have a little anger towards Henry. Wait, what!? What am i even thinking about?! Taylor can be with who ever she wants, just not me. I know what your thinking, and no. Its not just because of my job, that i could care less about. But, since keeping a relationship isnt a thing im good at, i dont want to accidentally hurt her. Especially since Robert, can be quite scary if needed. I mean, he scared the shit out of me today! So tomorrow, im going to act like a teacher, dont make her stay after to "talk", and maybe she wont suspect anything. I just hope shes thinking the same thing, and not going to come back and try to make a relationship work. If i can handle all of that, im safe, shes safe, we are all safe. Now i can stop worrying, fall asleep, and wait until tomorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HENRYS POV
Today was definitely interesting. More like this past week to be honest. I got ran into, a colleague of mine is acting weird, and then they kissed a student. I also swore in front of a student for the first time of my career, and ive been a teacher for about twelve years now. I dont know if i should say something to Tony, or what. Maybe ill see how tomorrow goes before i say something. But ill ask Taylor a lot of questions tomorrow too. Im a little worried, to be honest. If she needs to talk, she will come to me, right? I mean, i am kinda like a second guidance counselor to my students. I always ask how they are, and most say good, but when they say not good, then i sit them in a chair and talk it through. Students usually think that teachers dont care about anything but education. Thats not true, and i try to prove it. Well at least its not true for me, i dont know about other teachers. Okay, Henry, just breathe, and fall asleep. Just see how tomorrow goes, and cross that bridge when it comes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry the chapter was short and boring, in my opinion. Im just a little tired today, i was very busy. Anyways, next chapter i promise everything will get more exciting. How will tomorrow at school go?