Chapter 23 Part II~ This Ends Now

*3rd Person Point of View*

       The sun was beginning to set, and everything was quiet. No one moved a muscle. It was time for this war to end. Taylor was the only one left on the field. That's when the clouds came rolling in. Thunder and lightning stuck everywhere, making everyone shiver in fear.

       "Thought it was over with just me, I see. Well, I'll show you how wrong you were!" Taylor exclaimed. Victoria and Destiny pushed everyone behind them, trying to form a shield before anything bad happened, but it was too late. Taylor began to speak an enchantment in some language that no one could understand. That's when we saw them: shadow people, rising from the ashes. Everyone began to huddle closer together as the shadows surrounded us.

       "Destiny, what do we do?" Victoria yelled. Destiny shook her head. 

       "The only thing we can do. Fight!" She yelled. Everyone let out a large battlecry as they charged at the shadows. The shadows were tricky. They teleported, and only the people with powers could get someone close to them. That's when Destiny and Victoria found each other again. They had no idea what was happening,  everything was moving in slow motion.

       As soon as they reached each other, they grabbed hands, and their eyes glowed white once more. They started chanting in the same language as Taylor, the one that no one understood. Everyone stopped, even the shadows, to see listen to them. That's when a loud screech overtook the field. The shadows were melting back into the ground, shouting in terror as they went. Everyone stopped. Turns out, whatever the Queens were chanting  was a counter- spell to Taylor's. 

       The shadows soon disappeared, and the clouds began to sail away, as Taylor stood there in absolute shock. As the Queens came too, everyone was silent. Destiny and Tory both turned to look at Taylor.

       "There's no way you can win this, Taylor. We can solve this peacefully" Victoria shouted to her. Taylor shook her head.

       "The only peace there will be is when I have your heads!" Taylor shouted back. 

       "Then you leave us no choice." Destiny spoke with sadness. She and Victoria raised their hands and a bright light beamed out of them, straight at Taylor. She shot back a good 20 feet as Destiny, Victoria, and the leaders approached slowly. 

       "If you are going to kill me, then get on with it. It is the only way I will ever stop trying to get what is rightfully mine." she spoke weakly as she attempted to get up off the ground. Destiny and Victoria looked at her pitifully.

       "You are right. It is the only way to stop you" Victoria spoke.

       "But, it is not our life to take," Destiny continued. "Have at it." She told the leaders. They all got a grateful smirk on their faces as they stalked closer to the poor woman, left on the ground.

The last sound they heard was a scream. That darkness was over.

The light had won.

(A/N: It's not over quite yet, but there are only 2 chapters left! AAH!)