Chapter 9~ Training With Zayn

*Destiny's Point of View*

        I woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed. I felt a gentle, but strong arm draped over my waist. I slowly turned over on my other side to see a very content looking Niall smiling down at me. He kissed my nose and I giggled.

        "Good morning, my love." He spoke, his voice gravely and deep from sleep.

        "Good morning handsome. Nice bed hair." I replied sleepily. He just laughed.

        "You have training with Zayn today. Not my favorite of the bunch, but it must be done. Tory and Harry are already downstairs if you were wondering." He slowly got us out of the bed. He kissed my forehead, and then walked out of the room. I can only wonder why ghost training made Niall upset.

        I got up out of the bed slowly and tiredly. I may be a vampire with eternal life but that doesn't mean that I have to like mornings. I walked over to my dresser to pick out some clothes. I got dressed in a gray V- Neck shirt, black skinny jeans, a leather jacket, and dome black heeled boots. I then went into the bathroom to put on my makeup. Just some eyeliner and mascara. Being unhumanly beautiful has its perks.  I then put my hair up into a quick ponytail and I was on my way.

        I walked downstairs to the kitchen like I do every morning. Tory was making a bowl of cereal (I can only assume it was for one Harold Styles). She was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt, black blaser and jeans, and some gray heeled boots. Niall was leaning on the counter, a wine glass full of blood in his hands, now dressed in a shirt and some jeans. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. After a little bit of joking around and Harry eating his cereal, Zayn walked in.

       "Dude, what took you so long!... Wait, nevermind. Shouldn't have asked." Tony said. Zayn just glared at her lightle, a smirk lying on his face.

        "You ladies ready to train? By the way Liam and Danielle spoke of you two I can assure you that you will be ghosts by the end of the day!" Zayn spoke, still a bit sleepy. 

        "Yes, sir! Let's go!" I replied. The three of us walked outside, making light conversation as we went. We then made it to the clearing where we trained with Liam the other day. They must use this place a lot. 

        "Now, becoming a ghost is very similar to phasing or getting your tail. But, there is a cost the first couple of times." Zayn instructed.

        "What do you mean by 'cost'?" Tory asked.

        "Well, to transform into a ghost, you have to envision yourself dying. You girls are vamps, so you're already dead. It's going to be a bit harder for you. You have to see yourself dying the way you fear the most. You have to feel your heart stop beating, the last breath of air leave your lungs, your body growing colder. Everything." Zayn spoke sadly. Tory and i both looked at each other, then at our shoes. We both knew exactle what we feared the most.

Drowning.

        Tory and I were both absolutely incredible swimmers. But, when we were only 9 years old, we witnessed someone drowning at a pool without a lifegaurd. It was the most terrifying day of our lives. We both feared water filling our lungs until there was nothing left but to let life go. So that is what we had to go with.

        We grabbed each others hands for comfort. We both knew that th was going to be painful and horrible. We both closed our eyes and took a very deep breath. We both imagined the water slowly entering and filling our lungs. Our hearts no longer beating. The light leaving out eyes. The pain that I personally felt was almost too much to bear I felt a tear slowly slip out of my eye. I grabbed on to Tory's hand tighter, just waiting for the pain to end.

        That is when I felt relief. I felt weightless, transparent. I let go of Tory's hand slowly. I opened my eyes. I looked at myself. I was completely see- through, as was Tory.

We were ghosts.

        "Liam and Danielle were definetly not joking when they said you were fast learners. How do you girls feel?" Zayn asked.

        "Like shite." Tory replied painfully. I nodded my head in agreement. That hurt quite a lot, and I know it will take a while for both of us to truly recover.

        "I know how you feel. But it will get less painful as time wears on and the more you transform, trust me." Zayn spoke, "To transform back, just imagine your soul returning to your body. You being reveived". That's what we did. Tory and I grabbed hands again lightly, closed our eyes, and took deep breaths.

        Soon enough, our bodies were whole again. I stil had a tear or two running down my cheeks. Tory was wiping her face, so I could only assume she was crying too.

        "You girls did very well today. You don't have to do any more, and I will not push you to do so. Go inside, drink some blood, and just recover for the day, all right? Don't do anything more than you need to." Zayn spoke solemnly.

        "Before we go, could you tell us something? Are there any other ghosts?" I asked.

        "There are not many of us. You once again have Taylor to thank for that. She has captures and sacrificed many of us. The only way to kill a ghost is to burn our bodies like in Supernatural. But there are a few of us left. Cory Montieth is the leader of the last known ghost flock, and Emma Watson is his second in command. They look out for me, and I look out for them, just like all the other gaurds." 

        "Well we need to thank them and givle them props for living this way. They deserve it." Tory replied.

        Tory and I walked away from the clearing, arm in arm. Both of us where silent, but we knew how we were both feeling. When we walked inside, Niall and Harry were ready for us with open arms and glasses full of deer blood. Niall engulfed me in his arms.

        "I know your pain. You girls need to rest and relax. Go change and rest for the day. You need it." Harry spoke. Tory and I both nodded. We both decided that we needed to comfort each other, so we decided to have a little "sleepover" in my room. We both changed into our most comfortable clothes, removed our makeup, and lied down in my bed. The instant our heads hit the pillows, we were out from emotional exhaustion. What a way to end a day.

                        Day 3 of Training: Complete

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was so sad! I will make it up to you in the next chapter, I promise! It will be far more cheereful than this one!

Aslo, if you could follow me on tumblr, I would greatly appreciate it! I am going to start posting little blurbs and preferences for 5SOS, 1D, anything; ships (just ask and you shall recieve); and otifications for when I update! Thanks y'all!

Tumblr: julismythmusic