Chapter 8~ Training With Liam

*Destiny's Point of View*

I woke up with the sunlight shining right into my eyes. Not a fun way to start out the morning. I rolled over slowly and got a bit of a shock as to who was standing right in my doorway. I squealed loudly and jumped (more like fell) right out of bed.

" Dammit, Tory! You know better than to scare me like that right when I wake up!" I yelled, frustrated. Tory was literally on the ground holding her stomach with laughter. Her laugh was extremely contagious, so in the end I laughed as well. Once we both calmed down, I got up off the floor.

"I'm curious. How did we sleep so well? I thought vamps never slept." Tory questioned.

"I can answer that for you." Niall piped up. He was standing in the doorway all of a sudden. He scared both Tory and I to the point where we both jumped, screamed, and then proceeded to lip on the floor and fall on our butts. So much for vampiric grace. And then there was Niall, just smiling at us like an idiot.

"Why is scaring me first thing in the morning so amusing to you people?!" I spoke.

"Because you make it to easy, you dumbnut!" Tory replied. I just looked at her with an expression that basically said "REALLY? NOT HELPING."

"But, to answer your quesiton, vampires can in fact sleep. We may not befully human, but we still have needs. We just choose not to because it's easier. We don't require sleep all the time, but it is noce to have a nice rest once every few days or so." Niall answered.

"Well, you learn something new every day." I spoke, impressed with the new knowledge.

"Do we need to hunt today?" Tory asked.

"No, not really. However, seeing as you two are still newborns, it would be best it we got some blood in your systems. I have some bear blood in the fridge. I'll pour it up when you two are ready." Niall spoke, he walked further into the room, exposing a wild Harry Styles lurking under the doorframe.

"Hey, Tory. May I speak with you? It's kind of important- ish. Destiny, you can stay with Niall." Harry spoke. Tory nodded and followed him out of the room. I looked back over to Niall.

"As it so happens, we have a bit of a matter to discuss as well." Niall informed me

"Is something wrong? Shoud I be worried?" I asked, very confused and concerned.

"No, nothing is wrong. It's actually, well hopefully, a form of good news. In a way. It's about us." He answered.

"What about us? What's going on?"

"Well... umm.. we're uh... kind of... mates?" He said, shying away in case I reacted badly. My smile grew... I FRIGGING KNEW IT.

"Niall, that's wonderful! I'm so glad that it's you and not some wierdo." I smiled.

"Thank GOD! You scared me for a second. So, will you do me the incredible honor of being my ovely girlfriend for pretty much eternity?" Niall asked.

"Nothing would make me happier." I replied lovingly.

"Fantastic. However, there is one teeny tiny stroke of bad news..." Niall said worryingly.

"I knew there was something wrong. What's going on?" I asked.

"Taylor knows about you returning to the supernatural world. She has started building up her armies, gaining allies, and preparing for war. She has gathered the masters of the Dark Ones: Justin Bieber, King of Demons; Kristen Stewart, Duchess of the Djinn; Acacia Brinely, the Head Witch; Lorde, the Queen of Muses; and lastly, Nick Jonas as the Prince of Titans. They already have their armies forming together, and I am afraid that we do not have long untill she attacks. We must speed up your training, if that is all right with you?" Niall spat out.