Chapter 10~ Training with Perrie

*Destiny's Point of View*

        I woke up to a light kiss out on my nose. I opened my eyes to see Niall hovering over me. I looked over to the other side of the bed to see that Tory was no longer there. Harry must have taken her back to her room. What a sweet lad.

        "Good morining, beautiful. Are you feeling any better from yesterday?" He asked softly.

        "Yeah, a little. It will take a bit of time, but I will feel better soon. I'll be ready in a little." He nodded and walked out of my room. I slowly got on some jeans, a black tank top, and a khaki cardigan. I walked downstairs solemnly, still a little drained from the day before. Tory was standing in the kitchen in a blue crop top, black hoodie, and black ripped jeans.

        "You feel better from yesterday?" She asked. Her voice was hoarse a bit from the day before. I nodded a bit, but the look on my face told her that I still wasn't fully up to par. She nodded as a reply. Harry and Niall then proceeded to walk in together. Harry immediately went for Tory, engulfing her in his arms as she rest her head on his chest. Niall pulled me into his side, kissing my temple. Perrie then popped her head into the kitchen.

        "Sorry to interupt the little lovefest going on here, but its time. Today will be a lot cheerier, I promise. No tears, okay?" Perrie said, resting her hand on my shoulder. Tory and I both nodded in agreement.

        "Have fun, love." NIall spoke. He pecked my lips and went off with Harry. I wonder what they and the others do while we're gone? Us three walked back to the clearing again, all three arm in arm. I actually smiled for the first time that day.

        "Okay girls, today you become honorary faries! OOOH THAT RHYMED!!" Perrie exclaimed, "That was totally unintentional! HIGH FIVE ME!" She clapped her hands together. I let out a big laugh with Tory. Perrie is my spirit animal now.

        " Okay. Back on track. Today, you girls are going to get your wings, and you get to learn how to use fairy dust!" Perrie explained. 

        "That sounds great! Let's get started!" Tory giggled.

        "Great! The trick to getting your wings is to think of the happiest, most wonderful memory that you could ever imagine. Use that giddy joy to grow your wings!" Perrie instructed.

        Tory and i looked at each other knowingly-- we had the exact same memory: the day we became the best friends in the universe.

        We were 5 years old, and we had just started Kindergarten. We were in the same class. One of the other boys in our class had shoved me and taken my snack. Tory had seen this and she came over to help me up. Then she looked at the boy and totally started chewing him out. He ran away in fear. That day, she and I found out that we had very similar lives and intrests, and the rest is history. It is still one of my favorite, most cherished memories.

        All of a sudden, I felt a strange tingly wheight on my back. I felt a few gusts of wind. When I opened my eyes, I saw Perrie jumping up and down with sheer joy. 

        "You guys have suck beautiful wings! Hey, that's one of my songs! How funny is that! Totally didn't plan that either!" Tory and I giggled.

        My wings were a bright, glittery silver with ornate designs on the edges and center of the wings. Tory's, on the other hand, were slightly larger than mine and a bright, sparkly gold.

        "Tory, you must have a bit more fairy in you than you thought. Oh well! You guys ready to use fairy dust?" Tory and I nodded in excitement. "Great! Now you can only use the dust if you are in fairy form, sadly. But the dust, once blown in someone's direction, can make that someone do whatever the blower wants. Best. Power. EVER." She explained. 

        "How do we get it?" I asked. 

        "You just imagine a small little bunch in your hand. Very simple". We did exactly as Perrie told us, and there in our palms were little piles of glittery white dust.

        "Who shall be our victims? The boys?" Tory questioned. Perrie nodded. Tory and I imagined our targets, and blew the dust into the air. Within seconds, the boys were at the clearing by our sides.

        "You first, Tory!" I urged.

        "All right, Harry. Turn into the biggest fluffiest cat, and then moo like a cow." She ordered. Then Harry quickly shifted into a huge, fluffy white cat, anfd proceeded to moo like he was actually a cow. Perrie and I were on the ground holding our stomachs crying we were laughing so hard. When Perrie calmed down (slightly, she still had the giggles), she told Tory that all she had to do to break the spell waas to blow him a kiss. She did as she was told, and Harry returned to his normal state, with no recollection of the whole ordeal.

        "All right, Tory. You can leave for the day. You seem to know your stuff. Have fun on your date!" Perrie said. Tory just blushed and walked away hand in hand with a very confused Harry. "You're up, Destiny!"

        "Okay, Niall. I command you too... run around the clearing screaming 'I'm a big fat idiot' until I say stop." I commanded. He then started running around screaming "I'M A BIG FAT IDIOT" multiple times. It was honestly just like what he had done one the go kart track, my favorite Niall moment ever. I then blew a kiss towards him. Thats when it happened.

NIALL FELL OVER. 

        I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life, not even when I watched Tory get kicked out of a McDonald's playground. Niall was so confused as to why Perrie and I were laughing so hard, but it was completly worth it. Perrie excused me for the day, but I didn't leave just yet.

        "Perrie, there are other faries, right. I know Taylor probably got to them, but are there any left?" I asked.

        "She destroyed the majority of the fariy population by torture. But yes. There is one main fairy band left. It is led by Shaileen Woodley, who strangley looks a lot like Tory, and her second in command it Tyler Oakley. They have been through much together." She answered. I nodded my head and walked back to the house.

        That night, I stayed awake with Niall, talking about the future, supernaturals, anything really. I was at peace for the day, with a smile on my face.

                Day 4 of Training: Complete

A/N: Much happier chapter for you guys! i hope you like it! Please follow me on tumblr if you could?

Tumblr: julismythmusic