Summary

Raman is an ordinary girl trying to achieve one of her dreams of being a director. She works as in intern under Ben Winston (director and producer for one direction). She's from India, and she's a Sikh Punjabi. She lives in the U.S., but is forced to leave her family and move to London, England in order to pursue her dreams.

Zayn's a singer in an international boy band called one direction while; Zayn is living his dream in London, England. Also, he's from Pakistan, and he's a Muslim.

After one meeting both of their lives will change completely.

*********

"Call it whatever you want a coincidence, fate, or even destiny. But remember this Malik I will never ever fall in love with you, and you will be the one that'll lose the bet."

"Oh please, watch you'll be begging me to stay by the end of all this." Zayn said, but what he said next completely shattered the seriousness that was floating in the air, that was causing the atmosphere to become tense.

"... Also, did you just quote Tangled?" Zayn asked, taking Raman completely off guard.

"Umm... maybe.." she said while shrugging her shoulders, while her eyes and brain were occupied in thought. Suddenly fingers snapped, breaking Raman out of her trance.She scowled

"Why do you always make things worse Malik?" she questioned, her eyebrows furrowing, and eyes narrowing. She tried to muster them into a glare to the best of her abilities, but ended up failing terribly.

"Couldn't you see that I was daydreaming about Flynn Rider! I was looking at a pretty face for once, that belonged to a decent character." A glint of amusement danced around in Zayn's eyes as he tried to hide the smile that was appearing on his face. 

"Let the games begin!" with that said he turned around, and strutted out of the room, leaving behind a confused Raman. Now in the open, Zayn allowed his smile to escape. The feeling of happiness lighted up his facing, causing a glow that hadn't been seen on Zayn's face for ages.

Was Raman going to bring the old, carefree Zayn back? Or was he lost, and wished to never be found?

A/N I suck at writing summaries; I promise that the story should be much better.Vote and comment below your opinion. Feedback is most welcome. Lastly this is my first story so if it's crappy in the beginning I apologize.