I'm incredibly sorry.-Apology note from the Author.

Hey there.

Most of you read this fanfiction a while back as the last time I updated this was back in 2014.

I am writing to apologise completely that I haven't updated in over a year!- I hope you are able to forgive me as I understand that when you get into a story and you enjoy to read it (which most of you have commented), you want to read more.

I am highly grateful that you guys enjoy reading my fanfictions as I am just a normal 15 year old girl who is a fan of the same boybands/viners/youtubers as you are.- I deeply apologise and I am delighted to enlighten you that I will be posting more on this account; wether it be this fanfiction or another.

I am thinking of writing a new fanfiction about the Dolan Twins for all my readers who love them too. I will try my hardest into posting new chapters on this story as well as my Up-coming Dolan Twin fanfiction. I really hope you guys will enjoy it.

Thankyou so much for all your support throughout this fanfiction as I have posted before about reasons I wasn't on and I am grateful for the 16k reads! I am over-the-moon to say the least. -I will try to make sure my work is full of juicy content like it always was.

Thankyou again for understanding.

Hayley.