Chapter 22

Sorry i havent updated in quite a while now..ive been busy starting school and stuffs, sooo...hope you like this xxx Follow me on twitter @hayles_freeman xxxx Tell me your from wattpad xo 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Because what..?" Luke asked

"Well. I wont be able to see you in like..A while...Its gunna be torture.." I said sadly

He wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"Look, we can call, text, snapchat. anything! We can still meet up before we leave..? Just dont cry..It really hurts me to see you cry..." Luke said really reasurringly.

"Yes, that sounds good" I said as i stopped crying..

It took 4 hours to get back to Leahs. My mum and dad were coming back in 2 days...And i need to tell my mum im dating a half-celeb!! I guess their half-celebs as they are not known as well as other bands..so i call them half-celebs xD

We arrived at Leahs and Maddie had just moved in round the corner to leahs house..So me leah and maddie got ou of the car...We all said our goodbyes to each other till i got to Luke..Oh Lord..this was gunna be hard..Maddie said bye to us all and thanks fr the amazing day and walked off back home..Leah was saying good bye to ash and Mike and Cal were in the van waiting..

"Lucas" I said

"Yes Hayley..?" He replyed

"Just remember that when you go back to Aussie...you promise you wont cheat on me...?" I said worried he would..

"Hayley. I would never cheat on a girl a beautiful as you. If i did i would have probably been drunk. But how..? your on my mind like every minute of everyday...when your not with me i feel in-complete...I feel lost...Like half my heart is missing.." He replyed with softly as we said goodbye..

"Ohh Luke dont make this any harder..." I said nearly crying..

But it was time when we had to go...We had to get inside and they had to get back to London..Soooo.

"Goodbye Luke.." I said waith a tear rolling down my cheek

"Goodbye Gorgeous" He replyed wiping my tear and placing a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

God when he kisses me its like heaven...woahh..

He got into the van with ashton and they started the engine...Me and leah holding hands..Just waving goodbye to them..holding in our tears..They left..

It was horrible not having Luke around. I now know how it feels like to be alone. Without your other half. It was hard..and now i only have a month with him before he leaves to stay in Aussie for like..2-3 months! I know it doesnt sound long but it is to me and leah..Anyways i got in and my phone rang..It was my mum..I picked it up..

"Hello..Mum?" I answerd.

"Hello darling..We are coming back from our holiday early...We will be at Leash tomorrow for 12pm" she said..

Before i could say anything else, the line got cut off...i told leah i had to leave tomorrow which made us more sad..

But this is life..Its not made to be easy now is it. No.

We slept all night long, shatterd..then came the next..day..when i was leaving. I got dressed into my sloppy clothes and left leahs house with a big hug and an Goodbye Hayley <3 

I arrived home and that when i decided to tell my mum about Luke..She understands me..but not im dating a 17 year old..it was different..but she handled it really well. I dont tell my dad but yeah..

So im dating a Half-Celeb what could go wrong...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Chapter 22.

Here you guys go!! My 22nd Chapter...Hope you liked it..sorry its short i was rushed..it was late when i was writing this and you guys wanted somethin so here it is..its something..small but something ;D

anywayss, vote, comment, subscribe, like etc.

Hayley Out.