Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is m first fanfiction ever so please don't hate...also this is not a true story but..i do have a friend called leah and i and really called hayley (in real life). so anyways i hope you like this! Please vote xx;) THANKYOU!!

THIS IS MY TWITTER IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW ME.... @hayles_freeman

----------------------------------------------------------------

hey, my names hayley, i live in a small village, go to a small school and like any other teenage girl, i live on my phone.

my best friend is called leah. shes just like me. we both like an australian boy band called 5 Seconds Of Summer.

I like Luke Hemmings. Shes likes Ashton Irwin.

In fact i LOVE luke and she LOVES ashton.

We are always fangirling over them...

But the problem is they dont even know that we exist...makes me sad:(

But hey -ho there famous.....................anyways!!

We went to 5SOS concert tonight!! THEY WERE AWESOME!! we were able to get autographs and photos but little did i know luke put a piece of paper in my back pocket of my jeans.

I didnt notice until me and leah went to the bathroom and it fell out. i got curious...i unfolded it and there it was..luke hemmings mobile number.

I literally screamed as i was on the toilet!

Leah was in the cubicle next to me and heard me scream. she thought i had fallen in the toilet or something and couldnt get out!

she shouted "hey hayley you ok in there??".

"yeah just---just" i mumbled.

"just what??" she said with curiousity.

"i'll have to tell you later" i mutterd.

an hour later the concert had finished and we jumped into leahs mums car. i was sleeping over at leahs tonight. the minute we got to her house,

she said "so what was with the screaming in the bathroom??"

"i-i-i-" i mutterd.

"i what?? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!" she shouted, sounding more curious than before!

"ivegotlukehemmingsnumber" i mutterd fastly.

"what? say it more clearly?!" she asked.

"IVE GOT LUKE HEMMINGS NUMBER!!!" i shouted proudly.

"wait what? but how? i dont believe you!" leah said.

"see for yourself!" i said handing the piece of paper luke gave me.

"he must of slid it into my pocket when i wasnt looking?" i exlaimed.

leah was lost for words. i could see by the expression on her face!

"come on call him, CALL HIM!!" she said excitedly.

"okay okay, dont tell anyone that we are going to call luke hemmings! cuz everyone would be aking questions etc etc!! im trusting you leah!" i said.

"yeah, yeah okay.."

*ring*ring*ring*ring*

"hello?" a male voice answerd.

"hey its the girl you gave your number too, at the concert" i said.

leah was quietly shreaking in the background, but i couldnt blame her i had butterflys in my stomach as i was talking to luke hemmings (who was the most fittest guy ever! in my perspective) on the phone!