Chapter 12

little did i know that people were going to be saying this stuff about the video...

but it wasnt luke they were making fun of..

it was me.

the comments said,

"hey luke whos that fat twit next to you?"

"why, are you with her and not me?"

"whos the fat brunette?"

"wtf? why is she in YOUR video lukey?"

"hey lukey, that girl there in your video is ruining it."

"the girl is ruining you video baby"

"omg, that girl is a rubbish singer, ew get her off the video."

"that girl is ugly."

"why the girl luke, you would be better off with me"

i just started to cry.

"no, hayley......." luke said 

"what? whats the use of being happy when i know people hate me.." i said 

"no, dont listen to them, your perfect, dont take advise from idiots" luke said 

i could tell that he was going to swear, but he knows i hate people who swear a lot so he held it in for me...

its quite sweet what luke was trying to do, trying to cheer me up, but it hurts when people are saying that your fat, ugly, shouldnt be with the one you love.

i just got up and sat on the swings crying..

luke got up and went over to the teenagers again, i just watched, to sad to get up, he came back to me with the guitar again, he got the owner of the guitar to record him but little did i know it got me in it, all sad and crying.

"hey guys, im going to do a cover, for...." luke said 

*tiny*pause*

"my girlfriend, hayley, see in the other video we did a cover together, you guys just thought she was just a regular girl but no, she means a lot to me, shes my girlfriend, so please whenever you have something mean to say dont take it out on her because to me shes perfect so, yeah...this ones for you hayles!" he said to the camera and then to me.

he started to sing gotta get out...omg he was perfect, and it was for me, i started to smile, which made him smile back...

he finished the song and looked at me...

(still all on camera!)

he said to me..

"hayley, you are the world to me, dont get upset over people who you dont know, i love you baby!"

"i- i love you to lukey.." i mumbled, still sorta crying..

then luke grabbed his phone and stopped the recording...

gave the guitar back to the owner and thenn...

came back to me and said, 

"dont let anyone make you sad again, i dont like it." 

i then stood up from the swing and he put his arms around my waist and i put my arms up behind his head....

we then touched lips, omg i love it when we kiss, its like a million little sparks fly around my body..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Chapter 12.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT AGAIN.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT....