Chapter 4

Chapter 4 everybody...by the way i probably wouldnt be doing 3 chapters in a day like this but i was talking to leah earlier today and she had some ideas i could write in so i had to do this chapter now cause i was thinking of these ideas, so hope you like it! (remember not all of this story is made by me leah is helping me).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"lukey, who do you prefer me or leah and describe 3 things about the person you pick!" i asked luke.

i could tell by this point luke didnt want to say but at the start ashton did say that we HAD to answer.

Lukes P.O.V

oh god what am i suppost to say...?? i like hayley a lot, but then everyone would know i like her, oh well i have to let it out sometime dont i...

Back to main story

"ermm..im gonna have to go with hayley, sorry leah!" he said

"its okay i dont mind, hayley likes you too!!" leah said to luke.

OH MY GOD LEAH!!!!! YOU HAD TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD AND INFRONT OF LUKE!

"wait what?? you do? is that true??" luke asked me.

"erm erm...yes.." i mumbled.

"ANYWAYS PICK 3 WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER LUKE!" leah shouted at luke excitedly. she was doing this on purpose!

"how can i explain hayley in just 3 words. shes amazing." luke said looking into my eyes.

Lukes P.O.V

omg?! hayley actually likes me in that way!! omg im so happy right now! just act calm luke dont blow it! she likes you and you like her back you cant lose it now!

Back to main story

"now im starving!!!" michael said breaking the moment.

"how about we go to nandos?" i asked everyone.

"YES YES YES!" shouted michael.

so we all jumped into the van this time we had no securtiy guard to drive us there as he went home. cant blame him who would want to stay with 4 teenage boys all day who probably annoy him.

so ashton was the only one who could drive as he was 18.

it was ashton in the driver seat leah in the passenger seat (so she could be closer to ashton), calum and michael in the back and me and luke in the boot seats.

luke opened to door for me again and pulled back the seat so i could get in the back!

i jumped in and sat down, luke then followed in after me and pulled the seat back up for michael to sit in.

he sat down and then...IT HAPPEND

once he did up his seat belt he realised my hand was down on the seat and he....

PUT HIS HAND DOWN ON TOP OF MINE!!

BUT THATS NOT ALL

he then turned around to me and whisperd to me so the other boys couldnt hear..

"i think im falling for you"

OMG.

DID HE JUST.

WHAT NO.

i whispered back with

"im falling for you too"

Lukes P.O.V

OMG DID SHE JUST SAY SHE WAS FALLING FOR ME TOO!!! OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER...i dont know her very much but i know she might be the one...

Back to main story

anyways..we were on our way driving to nandos! its not far from there flat so it didnt take long tops of about 10 mins.

its now 11:15am still quite early i guess...

we got to nandos. me and luke were the last ones to leave the van. he turned around to me once all the boys and leah had left and said...

"can i sit next to you in nandos, because i cant bare you being far apart from me."

i replyed with

"of course lukey, anything for you"

we entered nandos sat down on a circle table with a round curvy all one big red seat, the boys order first, then me and leah orderd, we got the same thing as always, a chicken wrap with chips and a regular coke!

we tucked into our meal then once we finished we order desserts even thought it was lunch time, who said we cant have ice cream at lunch time?

but while we were waiting, luke did it again!

we had another 'moment' again, when this happens i just ignore everything in the background so its just us two i dont know why but i just do?

this time he put his arm around my waist, but sneakily so the boys couldnt see then he moved up closer to me,

"is this ok, not to much is it?" he whispered to me

"no, its lovely, lukey" i whispered back.

"what are you whispering guys?" calum asked

"nothing!" luke replyed with.

dessert finally arrived. luke pulled his arm away to eat his ice cream.

we finished our desserts and got back in the car, in the same order we arrived at nandos in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 4.

sorry this wasnt a long chapter, and sorry its mainly a luke and hayley chapter. i had to get to the point were they expressed it all.

hope you guys are liking this story:)

PLEASE LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!!

CREDIT TO LEAH WHO THOUGHT OF THE NANDOS BIT, WHICH IS MOST OF THE STORY.