Chapter 18

i walked in the house to find that leah had already been told the news because she was really upset when she opened the door for us..

i walked up to her and said "its going to be alright, their not gone for THAT long.." empisising the 'that'

i gave her a hug and we walked into the lounge and found michael and calum playing FIFA 13...ashton was in the kitchen....mm...ashton in the kitchen??

i walked in the kitchen to find ashton cooking...WAIT WHAT..ASHTON WAS COOKING?!?!?!?!? im joking i know ashton can cook..but not much.. :)

he was cooking spaggettii bolagnase...mmm....my favourite<3

"smells good ash!" i said

"oh, thanks hayley!" he said

"welcome ash" i replyed

i walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a cup and walked over to another cupboard and grabbed the squash..i then went over to the tap and poured in some water by that time..luke had walked in..i turned around from the sink and saw luke im his adorable penguin top..

he walked over to me as i took a sip of my drink..

"i hope your not too upset about the tour.." he said

"no im fine..im just gunna miss you...A LOT!" i said

"aw..its ok babe i will make sure we keep in touch otherwise i might just die inside because i wont be seeing your beautiful face for 2 months.." he said to me, making me blush.

"nice one mate..." ash said to luke..

i just giggled..

"and that laugh...ill miss it so much" he said, making my cheeks even more red as they were before..

"stop teasing me hemmings." i said to him..

he just laughed..

"but its true babe" he said

"ok ok if you to love birds are gunna kiss or something then leave...im cookin' here!!! dont put me off with your smoochy love talk..." ashton told us..

so luke grabbed my hand and brought me into the lounge room and we sat down on the couch watching cal and mike play xbox..leah walked into the kitchen as we left to go talk to ashton...

we talked and played the xbox for 15 mins and its now 7:30pm

we all started to get hungry...and by then ashton had finished making dinner

myself and leah set the table while the calum, mike and luke were on the xbox and ashton was dishing up dinner.

so after we set up the table everyone sat down..

OMFG!

ashtons spaggettii bolganase was DELICIOUS!!!!

omg he can cook that well..then again its quite and easy dish to cook..anywayss it was amazing!!

after dinner we all sat down in the garden..it was still sunny..so we all sat in a circle in the middle of the garden under the giant tree they have at the back..

we started to chat..

"so what do you guys wanna do?" ashton asked us all

"i dont know..?" calum replyed with.

then i said "i guess we could.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Of Chapter 18.

Sorry its a short chapter..anyways i love all you readers thankyou xx you are the ones who got me to 1,000!!!! love you all xxxxxxxx

k byeeeee...